Bloodborne inf health temporary?

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
pankrationgod

Bloodborne inf health temporary?

Post by pankrationgod » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:31 pm

Hey,

So I have successfully been able to change the three existing values in advanced mode near my name to "FFFF" for my character and it works, giving me around 65,000 health. The only issue I'm having now is, every time I level up my character and level his vitality, it resets the value back to default health (638 health) and I have to copy the save onto my usb, stick it in my PC, make the changes again, and then overwrite again to my system Bloodborne save. Every time.

Is there a means to grant a near-endless or enormous health bonus like I have now but keep it there so it doesn't change every time I level UNLESS I wish to go change it back via savewizard? Any help is appreciated.
chaoszage

Re: Bloodborne inf health temporary?

Post by chaoszage » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:33 am

use souls cheat to level up fully in game then only apply the health cheat, it will stick to it, most games are like this, stats reset after leveling...
for more cheats/saveset/editor/guide,please visit link below
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChs-XI1i4vQHrJPbYTFzPjQ
https://www.patreon.com/chaoszage
tomband8

Post by tomband8 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:20 am

chaoszage wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:33 am use souls cheat to level up fully in game then only apply the health cheat, it will stick to it, most games are like this, stats reset after leveling...
Thanks for your share. that's exciting.
Happy Wheels Unblocked
JuanitaWood

Post by JuanitaWood » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:43 pm

The issue of health is actually very important in real life. Naturally, everyone is afraid of various infections. But don't forget about mental health. By the way, do you know how to stop being socially awkward ? This source has so much useful information. I learned how to face awkwardness, how to develop social skills, and more. And I want to say that it is valuable to know for everyone without exception.