General tips on how to identify items values in advanced mode?

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
UncleEzio

General tips on how to identify items values in advanced mode?

Post by UncleEzio » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:52 am

I've been using advanced mode to edit item values for some games. In some games, they're been easy to identify. There will be little notations on the right side that may identify what is what. Something like "WPN_001" or something, showing it's a weapon and likely the first weapon you get in the game.

When there haven't been notations, what I'd do is find the quantity of the item I have in the game, and say I have 8 pieces of armor. I would search the lines of code one by one for '08' and in some games there aren't hundreds of lines of code with '08' in it, so I could narrow it down. In the games that do have hundreds of lines with that value, forget it. Sometimes I'd get lucky and stumble upon repeating lines of code, that changed slightly in value, and realize that these must be items, but it was purely by chance when scrolling through advanced mode in games.

I was just asking for general tips to identify items in the code and how to find it. I prefer editing specific items quantities sometimes instead of using "All items MAX" cheats.

For those who are good at this, what should I be looking for. If say I wanted to find a certain upgrade material in an RPG, what should I look for to identify it? Any tips from the advanced hackers out there?

Thanks
caydenbates

Re: General tips on how to identify items values in advanced mode?

Post by caydenbates » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:04 am

why not try using promo codes like genshin impact codes centre?