User guide R4i Gold 3DS for 3ds V7.1.0-15 and other consoles

hackinformer
Site Admin

User guide R4i Gold 3DS for 3ds V7.1.0-15 and other consoles

Post by hackinformer » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Good news , the R4i Gold 3DS supporting the newest 3DS V7.1.0-15 directly ! So , this post aims

to show you how to set up R4i Gold 3DS flash cart for ur 3ds V7.1.0-15 and other ds consoles

(such as 2ds, 3ds xl, 3ds, dsi and ds lite consoles).

Firstly , the stuff you need to get is a SD card and a R4i Gold 3DS card . SD card works with

R4i Gold 3DS card ,you would better use any size from 2g to 32g micro sd card due to the R4i

Gold 3DS card support the SDHC .If you already have one , it is great .if not , don’t worry ,

you can buy it from us with the R4i Gold 3DS card.

Secondly , download the latest r4i-sdhc 3ds flashcart official kernel, now the latest version

is V1.64 .click the picture below and download it .

1.After downloading , you will get the compressed file of kernel .

2.extract it and you will get

3.open the folder and get the R4i Gold 3DS card kernel contents

4.just put all the contents on the root of your sd card and also create another folder named

game and then put your download games on the sd card, so finally the sd card has the contents

below.

5.After you put those files on your sd card, just put the R4i Gold 3DS card with sd card on

your 3ds xl console or other ds consoles and play the games.

written by JamesDurant
llJasonll

RE: User guide R4i Gold 3DS for 3ds V7.1.0-15 and other consoles

Post by llJasonll » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:01 pm

i'll stick with gateway. ez and quick.
Andersenlab

Re: User guide R4i Gold 3DS for 3ds V7.1.0-15 and other consoles

Post by Andersenlab » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:57 pm

Thank you for the guide! I submit that Andersen is a leading Python development outsourcing company with a team of experienced professionals from the USA. We provide a full range of Python development outsourcing services to help our clients take advantage of the latest technology advances. By using Andersen's Python development outsourcing service, you have the chance to create web applications with a variety of customization choices for different sectors.