Can directly work on N3DS/XL,2DS V9.0.0-20?

Digirolomo

Can directly work on N3DS/XL,2DS V9.0.0-20?

Post by Digirolomo » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:11 am

Can directly work on N3DS/XL,2DS V9.0.0-20? How to update gateway 3ds EmuNAND to V9.0.0-20?

Just as we knew, Nintendo firmware has been updated to v9.0.0-20 ,the new system update made changes in following

Changes to the HOME Menu :

1.Users can now use themes to customize the design and sounds of the HOME Menu
2. Five themes are pre-installed and additional themes can be purchased from the Theme Shop
3.Themes can be changed by using settings located within the HOME Menu Settings
4.A feature has been added that allows users to capture screenshots of their HOME Menu

Changes to the Nintendo eShop :

The Title page has been updated to provide easier access to any available videos, demos, user reviews, and other information

Improvements to system stability and usability :

Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

and according to our tested, the new firmware update didnt block any flash kit and currently,following flashcard has been confirmed can directly work on N3DS/XL,2DS V9.0.0-20

Supercard dstwo

R4isdhc rts 3ds

r4i gold pro 3ds

wood r4i gold 3ds

R4isdhc dual-core 3ds

r4isdhc rts lite 3ds

and so on,i think, later,there will be more updated news about the compatibility,so let’s just stay tuned for more updated news.

About gateway 3ds EmuNAND, just as we knew, currently,gateway 3ds only support EmuNAND to v8.1.0-19,it doesnt support latest v9.0.0-20,that is to say, currently,you cant play eshop games with gateway 3ds till gateway-3ds team released the patch to fix this problem, so pls dont update your EmuNAND to v9.0.0-20 before gateway-3ds team give a confirmed news.
llJasonll

RE: Can directly work on N3DS/XL,2DS V9.0.0-20?

Post by llJasonll » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:08 pm

i am enjoy'n n fly'n on my 4.3 firmware eeee hawww forget themes hello free 3ds games.