Iso some saves plus some help

KrimsonAlchemist

Iso some saves plus some help

Post by KrimsonAlchemist » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:15 am

Hey guys/gals im new to ps4 modding I use to do it back on the 360 and what knots. so I understand the basics. im currently only modding with ps4 save wizard are there any other tools? why doesn't SW allow you to advance mod all saves? im assuming each save has there own unique rehash and resign codes?

The first things i would like infomation on what all other programs should i be using?
Im trying to mod other games saves that arnt on the save wizard list.

ive been looking for these saves over the internet hopfully someone can share theres. that would be amazing.
Enter The Gungeon
The Binding Of Isaac + DLC
No Mans Sky
Outward
Portal Knights

Thanks Everyone Sorry for my atrouces Grammer.
Last edited by KrimsonAlchemist on Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://media.giphy.com/media/UbvIRjfavUSsM/giphy.gif
zachillios

Re: Iso some saves plus some help

Post by zachillios » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:06 pm

KrimsonAlchemist wrote:Hey guys/gals im new to ps4 modding I use to do it back on the 360 and what knots. so I understand the basics. im currently only modding with ps4 save wizard are there any other tools? why doesn't SW allow you to advance mod all saves? im assuming each save has there own unique rehash and resign codes?

The first things i would like infomation on what all other programs should i be using?
Im trying to mod other games saves that arnt on the save wizard list.

ive been looking for these saves over the internet hopfully someone can share theres. that would be amazing.
Enter The Gungeon
The Binding Of Isaac + DLC
No Mans Sky
Outward
Portal Knights

Thanks Everyone Sorry for my atrouces Grammer.
Save Wizard disables advanced mode usually because there's online features that would allow you to ruin someone else's play experience. For example: you edit your damage in nioh so you're one shotting bosses and you join someone else's game and slaughter a key boss.

At any rate, if you're using CFW you'd use this:

https://github.com/ChendoChap/Playstati ... ve-Mounter