Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 100% US Save [CUSA10788]

DeltaOblivion

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 100% US Save [CUSA10788]

Post by DeltaOblivion » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:15 pm

Updated Post:
Edit Made On April 23rd 2023
Hey, Troops! This is the literally LAST Update I will be making in this thread. This is the Best Save file I managed to make sine No one bothered making the codes to have all parts equipped on both X and Zero for Save Slots 1 and 2, I took matters into my own hands and did it myself using AM. So I'm sharing this Save File since there are some here who actually need this, so I won't be cold and not share this. I will also update the the description for X5, X6 and X7 since I made 1 Minor Change to my X5 Save File, as for X7 I forgot to add a detail last time. Screenshots are included within the Zip File. This Is The US Version Of The Game - CUSA10788.

Here's The Link:
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 [Final]
https://mega.nz/file/ZdxWUaLR#AdgnsWFR0 ... Dn1YiBbnpM

I will not delete the previously shared save which I will go into details in the next post nor I will delete the original text from this post. You can read the original text below here. Thank You For Your Time And I Hope You Enjoy This Save File.

Original Post:
Created On August 6th
Hey, Troops! I sharing this save file in order to get codes for Max Health and Max Weapon Energy For Zero for MMX6. I also rescued all of the Reploids meaning that I have all of the parts and I know there a many of you who wants all of these parts equipped for both X and Zero, so you can use this save for that. This save also have a Perfect MMX5 Save File, Perfect MMX7 Save File and MMX8 Semi-Perfect Save File. Why MMX8 is Semi-Perfect? I haven't gotten a "AAA" Rank on Most Missions and I still haven't unlocked all of the Intermissions either. Anyhoo...all I want is the Max Health and Weapon Energy for Zero. But you can also use this save file to get most trophies with minimal to no effort. I included Screenshots of MMX6 Title Screen, Both MMX6 Saves (Save Slots 1 & 2), All Parts Collected For X and Zero (Both Save Slots),All Reploids Rescued (Both Save Slots), Max Health and Weapon Energy For X (Both Slots) and Default Health and Weapon Energy For Zero (Save Slot 2 Only; Unless If You Use Save Wizard To Unlock Him On Save Slot 1).

Edit:
This Is The US Version Of The Game - CUSA10788.

Here's The Link:
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - MMX6
https://mega.nz/file/FF5lgKgT#RYTBNYECK ... 0EtaXCuu9g

Thank You For Your Time And I Hope You Enjoy This Save File.
Last edited by DeltaOblivion on Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:12 am, edited 9 times in total.
mcleanross

Re: Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 100% US Save [CUSA10788]

Post by mcleanross » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:52 am

Different difficulties can be found in each area, aiding in skill development. Replay the levels to find new subquests as you fight your way through 12 stages with scenery ranging from space stations to cookie clicker lunar colonies.
DeltaOblivion

Post by DeltaOblivion » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:43 pm

Mega Man X5 Updated Save Details:

--2 Saves (Slots 1 & 2)

--Save Slot 1: X Only Run (Bad Ending Route) - All Items, All Armors, All Weapons, All Parts Collected, All 8 Mavericks Defeated, Starting Zero Stage 1, MEH Rank For X, All Parts Equipped At Once On X (All Armors [Gaia Armor Updated To Have 2 Of X's Parts In New Save File]), Max Health and Weapon Energy For X.

--Save Slot 2: X & Zero Run - All Items, All Armors, Black Zero, All Weapons, All Parts Collected, All 8 Mavericks Defeated, Starting Zero Stage 1, MEH Rank For Both X And Zero, All Parts Equipped At Once On Both X (All Armors [Gaia Armor Updated To Have 2 Of X's Parts In New Save File]) And Zero, Zero Has Access To His Z Buster, Max Health and Weapon Energy For Both X And Zero.
Last edited by DeltaOblivion on Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:23 am, edited 12 times in total.
DeltaOblivion

Post by DeltaOblivion » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:48 pm

Mega Man X6 Updated Save Details:

--2 Saves (Slots 1 & 2)

--Save Slot 1: X Only Run - All Items, All Armors, All Reploids Rescued, All Parts Collected, All Parts Equipped At Once On X [Except Limited Parts], Life Recover Limited Part Equipped, No Mavericks Defeated, Max Souls For X, Gate Stage 1 Unlocked, UH Rank For X, Max Health And Weapon Energy For X.

--Save Slot 2: X & Zero Run - All Items, All Armors, Black Zero, All Reploids Rescued, All Parts Collected, All Parts Equipped At Once On Both X And Zero [Except Limited Parts], Life Recover Limited Part Equipped, No Mavericks Defeated, Max Souls For Both X And Zero, Gate Stage 1 Unlocked, UH Rank For Both X And Zero, Max Health And Weapon Energy For Both X and Zero.

I Tried To Add All Limited Parts, But They Are In A Way, One Stage Use Item And The Only One You Can Use Is The One You Can See Equipped. I Tested It Out And You Can't Stack The Limited Parts, So The Only Limited Part I Equipped In This Save File Is Life Recover. But All The Other Parts Are Equipped. On First Sight, It Doesn't Look Like It, But Both X and Zero Does Have All Parts Equipped And Yes, I Did Test It Out. For More Information On How I Did This, Click Here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=5044#p20396
Last edited by DeltaOblivion on Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:46 pm, edited 15 times in total.
DeltaOblivion

Post by DeltaOblivion » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:57 pm

Mega Man X7 Updated Save Details:

--4 Saves (Slots 1, 2, 3 & 4)

--Save Slot 1: Clear Data (New Game+ Start)

--Save Slot 2: Axl Run - All Items, X And Glide Armor X, All Reploids Rescued, All Upgrades, No Mavericks Defeated, Full SubTanks and Weapon Tank, High Health And Weapon Energy For Axl.

--Save Slot 3: X Run - All Items, Glide Armor X, All Reploids Rescued, All Upgrades, No Mavericks Defeated, Full SubTanks and Weapon Tank, High Health And Weapon Energy For X.

--Save Slot 4: Zero Run - All Items, X And Glide Armor X, All Reploids Rescued, All Upgrades, No Mavericks Defeated, Full SubTanks and Weapon Tank, High Health And Weapon Energy For Zero.

Special Note:
I Chose The Order Of The Saves To Reflect Their Respective Endings. I Feel That The Ending Order Is Axl, X And Lastly Zero.
Last edited by DeltaOblivion on Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
DeltaOblivion

Post by DeltaOblivion » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:07 pm

Mega Man X8 Updated Save Details:

--2 Saves (Slots 1 & 2)

--Save Slot 1: Clear Data (Normal Difficulty New Game+ Start)

--Save Slot 2: Clear Data (Hard Difficulty New Game+ Start)

--All Items, All Characters, Max Metals, All Upgrades, All 4 Intermission Stages, All Stages Completed With AAA Rank, EXF And No Damage Clear On Both Save Slots.
Last edited by DeltaOblivion on Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
DeltaOblivion

Post by DeltaOblivion » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:25 pm

The reason I didn't delete the previously shared Save File is because of the "Glitch In The System" Trophy in MMX6 which is a little complicated to unlock and I tested the old save on a different Account and it was unlocked as soon as I started any stage. The New Save hasn't been tested to unlock this Trophy, so that's the reason the original save will not be deleted or removed. Also...In The Old MMX6 Saves, all 8 Mavericks Are Defeated while the New Save Has them All Still Alive meaning that you have No Weapons in the New Save Until You defeat The 8 Mavericks.
DeltaOblivion

Post by DeltaOblivion » Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:06 am

New And Final Update From Me Has Been Added To This Thread. Check It Out For This Is My Last MMX Legacy Collection 2 Save Share. I will be Sharing More Saves in the future, So Stay Tuned.