What are you reading?

mymanga003

What are you reading?

Post by mymanga003 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:16 am

I am reading datta ken raw manga at mangazuki raws. This is my favorite manga.
AND
What are you reading?
johnnyy

Re: What are you reading?

Post by johnnyy » Wed May 31, 2023 3:19 pm

I just finished Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut.
JuanitaWood

Post by JuanitaWood » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

Hello hello! I love to read, I have a big library and I have read a lot of books. The last thing I re-read was Harry Potter. I read a lot, not only for pleasure, but also to develop my writing skills. I just recently realized that writing in nursing is too hard for me. Well, the good news is that I have professional writers helping me, and they, unlike other writing services, cover all topics related to nursing. I think it's important. They also gave me a good discount. I was very glad. In general, I recommend everyone to read a lot, it really enriches the brain.
johnnyy

Post by johnnyy » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:39 am

Just finished reading In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust. It is one of the best book I've read
johnnyy

Post by johnnyy » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:41 am

Right now I'm reading Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind Yuval Noah Harari. I want to write essay about this book. To be honest writing is not my strong suit but I found college essay writing service at https://essayshark.com to help me with my writing. They often helped me with grammar and plagiarism check online. Luckily they have affordable prices. So I think it's ok to use a little professional help from time to time.
MichaelLandis

Post by MichaelLandis » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:04 am

Hi guys. Thanks for sharing what you read. It is very interesting. Personally, I like to read books in other languages. In this case, my friend suggested this source www.translate.com/spanish-english This is a professional translation agency. I've never heard of this before, but now I trust them. I'll explain why. Professional translators who are native speakers work here and provide translations of the highest quality. And at an affordable price. I was convinced of this.