Why do I spend all night on the computer and not sleep?

Hanter

Why do I spend all night on the computer and not sleep?

Post by Hanter » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:11 pm

As a greeting, I did not go to any medical forums, because there are often just elderly people who do not understand anything about computers and modern life. I would like to ask my peers and exemplary people who lead the same lifestyle as I do, why do I prefer to sit up all night on the computer? And when I try to sleep, I don't succeed. I go back to the computer. It's really hard to sleep. I started having these problems about a year ago, and since then my sleep has been just awful, and for days at a time it may not be there at all.
keparik

Re: Why do I spend all night on the computer and not sleep?

Post by keparik » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:14 pm

My dear, have you tried it out at all, not sitting at the computer, but just trying to hold yourself together. Really, it seems to me that you are just a weak person who can't hold himself and just started living a different life. These are your problems, and we're not going to help you solve them.
RuinGaminator

Post by RuinGaminator » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:56 pm

Was it really that difficult to consult with the person and give him really good advice that might help him in some way? Maybe the person really doesn't know anything about insomnia? So I want to tell this person who asked this question, that insomnia is treated with a lot of different methods, which, of course, are different from each other and have different effectiveness, but, as for me, and as other people who have had insomnia think, the best method to treat it is the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I).
This method is that you need to do a certain set of exercises and different activities every day, which all together will help you fall asleep faster and have better quality sleep, as well as get rid of different problems like stress and the like. This set of different actions is really very large, and it would be pointless to write it here.
Especially since there is a lot of information on this method, so you would be better off reading it here https://gojourney.app/cognitive-behavio ... -insomnia/ . But as for me, and I am already a person with a lot of experience in life. I can tell you that this method of treatment of insomnia is one of the best. I have already had it several times in my life and really, I am grateful to those scientists who invented this method of therapy.
Andreaa23

Post by Andreaa23 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:19 am

Your body awakens and becomes more alert when you stare at your phone immediately before bed. Your natural rhythm is thrown off, slope game which increases your likelihood of waking up frequently throughout the night and lowers the quality of your sleep.
MichaelLandis

Post by MichaelLandis » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:38 pm

Hello. In fact, everything is simple here. Your schedule just got off. And this is a serious stressful situation for the body. Try to go to bed on time, even though it won't be easy at first. I developed anxiety due to lack of sleep.
Esmirrasnda

Post by Esmirrasnda » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:15 am

I think you should see a psychologist or dino game doctor to quickly cure your insomnia.
Annata20

Post by Annata20 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:54 am

Screens emit blue light that can interfere with the body's natural production of melatonin, the hormone responsible for regulating sleep. Exposure to blue light in the minecraftle evening can disrupt your circadian rhythm, making it harder to fall asleep.