Working base games for rebirth bubbles

Security and underground discussions
odanyaelo

RE: Working base games for rebirth bubbles

Post by odanyaelo » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:08 pm

333 wrote: anyone can upload me VitaFTP PBOOT.PBP for installing Homebrew Bubble ? i follow this tutorial http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... ubble.html and i start over and over again my Bubble it only shows a red screen. all hombrew like PSP filer VHBL TNV11 ARK already install and work for the tutorial . sorry for my english bad.
if you are trying to load the FTP file that is 177kb, 180kb size on disk, transfer it in your ARK_01234 save data file. I renamed mine FTP . PBP first, then from ARK go into your ARK_01234 folder press right on the D-pad until top right says Application, and start FTP . PBP from there.

I had trouble at first but it works fine from there.

*EDIT* Silent HIll: Book of Memories demo works for ARK bubble.. not sure what else, not sure of the size since I can't download it to my pc. Kids have my vita and PS3 occupied at the moment.
Last edited by odanyaelo on Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 333 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:49 am

odanyaelo wrote:
333 wrote: anyone can upload me VitaFTP PBOOT.PBP for installing Homebrew Bubble ? i follow this tutorial  http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... ubble.html and i start over and over again my Bubble it only shows a red screen. all hombrew like PSP filer VHBL TNV11 ARK already install and work for the tutorial . sorry for my english bad.
if you are trying to load the FTP file that is 177kb, 180kb size on disk, transfer it in your ARK_01234 save data file. I renamed mine FTP . PBP first, then from ARK go into your ARK_01234 folder press right on the D-pad until top right says Application, and start FTP . PBP from there.

I had trouble at first but it works fine from there.

*EDIT* Silent HIll: Book of Memories demo works for ARK bubble.. not sure what else, not sure of the size since I can't download it to my pc. Kids have my vita and PS3 occupied at the moment.
i want making bubble Vita FTP ,not launch VitaFTP from other Hombrew. just bubble of VitaFTP itself
odanyaelo

Post by odanyaelo » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:50 am

Ah.. I've not had a lot of luck there either actually..

and I suppose I should edit... it wasn't book of memories that I got my homebrew to launch, it was "Silent Hill: Origins".. Later I will mess around with my bubbles again and see if I can figure out FTP and then get back on here. Since I'm not busy with much on anything tonight, I'll try to figure it out.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:08 am

I have you tried the pboot method instead of the rebirth bubbles?

http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... ubble.html