WotLK: what class to choose?

Silinaee

WotLK: what class to choose?

Post by Silinaee » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:23 am

Blizzard announced that World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Classic will launch globally on Sept. 26, 2022, at 3:00 P.M. Are you looking forward to it? If yes, it's time for you to think what classic to choose.

It took me some time, but I decided to simply proceed by elimination:

-Very strong and competitive in pvp early on

-Fun to play in pve, with a competitive dps

-I don't want to tank, I don't want to heal -Hard to get bored with

It means no paladins (ret is good in ICC, and in pvp holy is better, so I'd have to play holy and prot probably), no priests (shadow is real good but hard to play in pvp, and in pve it's just ok but nothing incredible, and otherwise I don't want to heal), no mage (I find arcane very boring in pve, and fire takes a lot of crit to get good, plus it's not my cup of tea), no rogue (assa is boring to me, combat too, and sub rogue is actually really hard to play in pvp in wotlk), no hunter (same, very tough to play in pvp to get WotLK Gold, and in pve I only like survival, which marksmanship trumps later on).

So, what's left:

-affliction and destruction warlock (destro not so much in pve)

-druid (feral, both in pve and pvp)

-unholy dk (both for pve and pvp), frost dk (for pve)

-elemental shaman (for pvp) and spellhancement/enhancement shaman (in PvE)

-warrior (arms for pvp, fury for pve)

So I decided to go unholy DK for pvp and PvE until Trial of the crusader, then I'll switch to warrior when it becomes viable.

So here's how I did it, care to tell me how you guys made your choice?
AimeeHoben

Re: WotLK: what class to choose?

Post by AimeeHoben » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:01 am

Choosing a WOW WOTLK Gold trading platform can be a challenging process. You need to evaluate some of the core metrics of the site, such as security, price, speed of delivery, customer service, etc. MMOWTS has a 100% secure online payment system, they offer the lowest prices in the market and can deliver in an average of 15 minutes. MMOWTS also offers reliable 24/7 online customer service designed to help you with any issues.
JuanitaWood

Post by JuanitaWood » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:38 am

At first I thought you were talking about education. On this topic, I could talk for a long time. I am constantly trying to gain new knowledge. Right now, for example, I'm working on developing my writing skills. I just want to do my own writing assignments. Before that, I used academicghostwriter.org I also want to enjoy my free time and peace of mind, and this company makes it possible. Also, there is no plagiarism here. These experts write texts from scratch. Each article includes original content, in-depth analysis, and new perspectives on issues. I was able to verify this.
MichaelLandis

Post by MichaelLandis » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:31 am

Juanita, I feel the same way. At first I also thought that we were talking about studying at school or college, for example. This is relevant to me, so I wouldn’t mind talking about it. Guys, share how you complete written assignments? I will be grateful for your answers.