Do you enjoy cheating but don't have a CFW PS3? I have the answer here!

News, Games and everything PS3 related
ss4gogeta069

Do you enjoy cheating but don't have a CFW PS3? I have the answer here!

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:52 pm

Hey guys! Just thought it was time to do this. Have you ever wanted to cheat on that PS3 game? Wanted max HP/MP on Final Fantasy 13? Max Strength? Wanted max Gil? What about Assassin's Creed? Want max money on Assassin's Creed 3? What about Borderlands? Well, I have the answer for you. If you remember the old days of Game Genie on the SNES or Genesis then you know the name. Well, what most people don't know is there is a Game Genie for PS3! Now, with that said it is a SAVE EDITOR.
The old ones were memory editors meaning they edited games on the fly. This will allow you to change things in the save itself. You have two options in PS3 Game Genie. You can do it the easy way by simply clicking check boxes for cheats or if you like to have more control then you can go into Advanced Mode and edit the hex code of your save directly. Game Genie Save Editor for PS3 currently supports 443 games as of March 20th, 2015. It currently has 24,903 individual cheats and that's just the US version. There is also an EU version for you guys over the pond. Image

You may be asking, Gogeta, what's the difference in this and Bruteforce? Well, there's a HUGE difference. Most, I mean MOST, PS3 game saves have checksums. If you aren't a programmer or don't know how to do checksums you can edit a save until your heart's content but when you go to load it into the PS3 it will show corrupt. That's bc the devs put in a "check" to keep you from messing with their game save. Game Genie Save Editor for PS3 does this for you. It decrypts the save, adds the codes, and re-encrypts the save without you having to do anything. Anyone that's used Bruteforce knows how difficult it can be at times.

Now, you may think this will cost hundreds of dollars. Well, the generous folks over at Hyperkin have made this thing so affordable that anyone can buy it. For a simple $29.99 you can get your hands on this gem and be cheating in a matter of minutes. You don't have to wait for something to come in the mail. You just get an activation code and download the client. It's that simple. There are USB versions of the product but I suggest the digital version for it's longevity and ease of use. We have a forum at forum.thegamegenie.com where you can come to get additional cheats, request games to be added and cheats to be added, get support if you have any problems or just chat with other users. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask me. I'm one of a team of several great guys that are moderators and administrators over at the forum. So, with out further ado, here are the links for the US version, EU version and a quick video of it in action.
https://youtu.be/RVvesQEQeIo

US Game Genie   -    www.thegamegenie.com

EU Game Genie   -    www.gamegenie.eu
Last edited by hackinformer on Fri May 15, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Game Genie Rocks! Check it out! Game Genie Website
DeltaOblivion

Re: Do you enjoy cheating but don't have a CFW PS3? I have the answer here!

Post by DeltaOblivion » Mon May 31, 2021 9:31 pm

Too bad the Game Genie Forum with all of its vast Quick Codes in its vault is gone earlier this year. I have been trying to get quick codes for a few of my PS3 Games from the GG Forum's QC vault, but all I get is "Connection Has Timed-Out", "Connection Has Reset" or "Unable to Connect to server". It's a sad day I cannot cheat like I used to before this.
clarkleblanc

Post by clarkleblanc » Tue May 10, 2022 9:57 am

I also want to try PS3. How does it feel? lolbeans
deontaeschuster

Post by deontaeschuster » Mon May 30, 2022 10:43 am

No, I don't enjoy cheating fnf mod