Android and PSP Games

General discussion about all your smart device here
hackinformer
Site Admin

Android and PSP Games

Post by hackinformer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:29 am

Android can play PSP games very well with PPSSPP. Now, you either need a dual core or quad core processor in your phone. I would recommend is that it is rooted and use CPU master app to make your phone run at top speed to get the best results from the PSP emulator on Android. Now I have tested it on single core phones and it runs to slow that it’s not even worth it. Dual core and with CPU master it can do it but gets a little slow on some games. Now the quad core phones I found no issues with of course if you want to see best results then you need to set the CPU at max speed.
20130704_140643
The Sound didn’t work on most games some games will play bits and pieces of audio files but you never hear the background music or anything like that. I have been tested on both machines and low end Smartphone’s and I’ve only found about a handful that work very well on your phone. I would definitely recommend a high end Smartphone like the Note 2 or Xperia Z. But all said and done it works very well and gets updates too. I would say about every 3 to 6 months. So if you buy the gold version from the Google Play Store. You will definitely be helping the developer and at the same time you get a few more options in the app like the graphics and system settings. If you want to use a third-party controller on your phone for the psp emulator there is no settings for mapping the buttons in the regular or gold edition app that you can download from the Play Store.
pppsspp
Free & Open Source
PPSSPP is an open source project, licensed under the GPL 2.0 (or later). Anyone is welcome to contribute their improvements to the code. Thanks to such contributions, PPSSPP’s compatibility is steadily increasing, letting us all play the PSP games we wants on the devices of our choice.
I will have the list of working games and a how to do video on YouTube up later this weekend. If you have any question you can email me or leave a comment. So enjoy your PSP games on your PC or Android device.
PPSSPP now works on jailbroken iPhone and iPad with Cydia. Some people have set up Cydia repositories, updated at various frequencies, look to the right. angelXwind’s repo is updated the most often, however some people are reporting better speed with The Avenger’s. More info on iOS click here: iOS ppsspp and check out the forums for any android build issues http://forums.ppsspp.org/
Download: ppsspp android.apk
omegamatt88

Re: Android and PSP Games

Post by omegamatt88 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:10 am

HAVE YOU TRIED THE "PLAY!" APP FOR ANDROID? I JUST GOT IT, BUT HAVENT TRIED ANY PS2 ISOS YET FOR IT. I PLAY ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 AND PSP WORKS GREAT AS WELL AS PS1. I WAS THINKING OF GETTING A JXD S192RK AND PLAY ANDROID GAMES AND EMULATORS ETC.... ON IT. ONE OF MY UK FRIENDS HAS IT, UNFORTUNATELY NO US RETAILER HAS OR CARRIES THEM.

DO YOU EMULATE ON ANYTHING OTHER THEN PHONE?

-OMEGAMATT88
Andersenlab

Post by Andersenlab » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:06 am

In my opinion, the Andersen namagement is a great place to find help with android games development in United States. Andersen namagement has a wide selection of games, and they are always adding new ones. If you're looking for a great place to find help with android games development, the Andersen management is the place for you.
davidjohn34

Post by davidjohn34 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:37 am

In my personal opinion, If you've ever picked up an nyt mini crossword puzzle and said to yourself, “I am not smart enough” or “My lexical resource is not big for this”, please allow us to let you in on a little secret. You can absolutely do that. This article is here to let you in on some of the rules that most clues follow, and to teach you how to read those clues so that they become easier to solve.