[February] persona tarot cards

hackinformer
Site Admin

[February] persona tarot cards

Post by hackinformer » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:23 pm

It that's time again for our monthly giveaway and this time it's for a set of persona tarot cards form the PlayStation experience.

So all you have to do is register at our forum, tell us here in a post below who your favorite character is and what made you a fan of the series, plus why you would like to win them. This part is optional, but we would really like you to share a picture of your collection of persona with your post. It can be anything from games, figures, and so on.. its just to show us, how much of a fan you really are..

Once again this is for US RESIDENCE only, BUT!!! if you are not in the US and still want to participate in this giveaway, you will have to pay for the shipping. Sorry about that but it's the only way as shipping oversea can be quite costly..

Good luck to all of you and thank you being part of the community here at hackinformer.. :)
Last edited by hackinformer on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bou

RE: [February] persona tarot cards

Post by Bou » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:43 am

Aigis! As for what got me into the series was my mum. She was big fan of MegaTen series since her high school days and by the time I was old enough to understand and play the games she had quite the collection(including the original novels).

Since I moved to the US I don't really have much of collection aside from P4G solid gold premium edition, P4AU, Persona Q, Shin Megami Tensei IV and Devil survivor Soul Hackers. Maybe once I go back home I'll take a picture
Sal XxKNightROxX

Post by Sal XxKNightROxX » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:06 am

I'm not a big persona fan but I used to play it when I was a kid. Too long ago to remember any characters. But I do have a collection of tarot cards from other different games.

Nice job with the website, a lot has changed from a while ago. ^_^
Kane Blueriver

Post by Kane Blueriver » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:46 pm

I actually got introduced to Persona through P4A, the fighting game, as I'm mostly a FG player. But Rise is lovely ♥. I got P4G as a gift from a friend and that's how I got to actually play the game, I was surprised, I had stopped playing RPGs like 10 years ago but this one got me hooked until the very end.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:58 am

Sal XxKNightROxX wrote: I'm not a big persona fan but I used to play it when I was a kid. Too long ago to remember any characters. But I do have a collection of tarot cards from other different games.

Nice job with the website, a lot has changed from a while ago. ^_^
thanks it took some time but I think I got it right now..
Xeeynamo

Post by Xeeynamo » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:09 am

My favourite character is Teddie from Persona 4! The way how to showed him in the game, the mysteryabout what is it and his character is one of the best things that I ever see in a videogame series (so, not limited on Persona world only).
What made me fan of the series? Well, my first try was on Persona 4 for PS2. The game basically put your into the game, taking decisions, talking with the people that you want and spend the day as you want to do. Plus, the singed musics though the game, the TV mystery, the battle system (I'm a fan of the prior-10 Final Fantasy), social links and almost everything of the game brought me to play the other games of the series.
Why I'd like to win the cards? Because there is an affective value with Persona 4. I live outside the US, but I'd like to have a chance to have them.
Oh, this is (currently) my collection of Persona :)
LeoKira997

Post by LeoKira997 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:53 pm

My favorite character is Eikichi Mishina from Persona 2. I think he's awesome because his weapon is a machine gun inside of a guitar, much like the movie Desperado, as weird and stupid as it was I still enjoyed it because machine gun guitar cases and there was even a rocket launcher guitar case. Moving on though, I got into persona when I played Devil Survivor for the DS and was hooked on that, so I started looking for more SMT games and found Persona, specifically the first one ported over to PSP, and I loved it, then I found Persona 3 and then 4 and then Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment. I have not been able to play through them all sadly, I have a large backlog and those were kinda put on them. I want the cards because I didn't get a chance to buy the US collectors edition and opted for the JP collectors edition of Persona Q, it had a coffee mug two poster like things and some other stuff I'm blanking on at the moment, and I myself can't justify buying the collectors edition solely for the cards. Plus I have no money ;_;
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:42 pm

LeoKira997 you been randomly selected in our giveaway for the set of persona tarot cards ... Please send me your info via PM so we can mail them out to you asap..

Thank you all for being part of this giveaway and don't miss out on next months giveaway..http://hackinformer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=317
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Cograts LeoKira997!!
Game Genie Rocks! Check it out! Game Genie Website