$10 PSN Card Giveaway 5/31/2015

hackinformer
Site Admin

$10 PSN Card Giveaway 5/31/2015

Post by hackinformer » Tue May 26, 2015 2:11 am

Since we thought just saying "hi" again isn't much of a challenge and kind of boring, we need something else..
So, all you need to do for this time is: Register here at the forums and tell us the story behind your Username and let us know what game you would like too buy if you win.
Simple as that! Smile

Step 2: Follow me on twitter and re-tweet the message to double your chances to win enter..

Ends 5/31/2015
Last edited by hackinformer on Tue May 26, 2015 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ACViper

RE: $10 PSN Card Giveaway 5/31/2015

Post by ACViper » Tue May 26, 2015 2:27 am

hackinformer wrote: Image

Since we thought just saying "hi" again isn't much of a challenge and kind of boring, we need something else..
So, all you need to do for this time is: Register here at the forums and tell us the story behind your Username and let us know what game you would like too buy if you win.
Simple as that! Smile

Step 2: Follow me on twitter and re-tweet the message to double your chances to win enter..

Ends 5/31/2015
I got my username ACViper because i use to love assassin creed aka AC and got Viper because of my old xbox gamertag which was ElitexViper . I know if you think about it this username is dumb. So that is why i changed it to Active Cautious Viper aka ACViper. :)
Bou

Post by Bou » Tue May 26, 2015 4:43 am

Well I got my user name from my dad, was a big fan of the dukes of hazard, so he nicknamed me Bo. I started using the username as Bou cause back in high school there was a famous oshare kei band Antic Cafe and their guitarist spelled his named like that so my friends spelled my nickname the same way when they sent me e-mails, plus most sites had Bo taken or required a username with 3 letters.

I'll be buying Tomba! If I win the psn card^^
Fanou

Post by Fanou » Tue May 26, 2015 9:21 am

Well it's simple ^^

Fanou is a nickname, a diminutive of Stéphane :p

Very... Simple :D
PsP Fat 1004 CFW 6.60 ME-2.3
PS Vita 1000 [OFW 3.50]
norbi2301

Post by norbi2301 » Tue May 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Bou wrote: Well I got my user name from my dad, was a big fan of the dukes of hazard, so he nicknamed me Bo. I started using the username as Bou cause back in high school there was a famous oshare kei band Antic Cafe and their guitarist spelled his named like that so my friends spelled my nickname the same way when they sent me e-mails, plus most sites had Bo taken or required a username with 3 letters.

I'll be buying Tomba! If I win the psn card^^
hello!my buy in The Last of Us: Left Behind Stand Alone
menelkir

Post by menelkir » Tue May 26, 2015 7:58 pm

hackinformer wrote: Image

Simple as that! Smile

Ends 5/31/2015
Well hi. Same username as twitter and facebook, and as usual, participating. :)
Dihy Fox

Post by Dihy Fox » Wed May 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Dihy stands for Die I hate you. more of a joke than a hate thing. and the Fox thing is because I like Metal gear.

if I win the card i would get my daughter another PSN game.
craftEcowgirl

Post by craftEcowgirl » Wed May 27, 2015 9:50 pm

My username pertains to my interests/hobbies. I am cowgirl at heart even though i dont own a horse. And i am very crafty, its my work and hobby. Cross stitch, needlepoint, quilting, papercrafts etc!

I am hoping to purchase Gurumin for PS Vita as i loved it on PSP :)
booramkid

Post by booramkid » Thu May 28, 2015 8:04 am

Story of my username : "booramkid"

My username came from my nickname actually. When i was on highschool, i learn about japanese language.
My nickname will become strange in japanese cuz their alphabet are different.
> my nickname is "bram", in japanese it become "bu-ra-mu" haha.

And i love whatching "variety show" from korea, "runningman". and after that i really like korean names... it looks like they contain 3 word??names??old parent names?? hahaha like "lee kwang soo", "park ji sung, "kim jong kook", etc.

so i change it again T_T from "bu" to "boo", "ra-mu" to "ram" and adding "kid" at the end(cuz im still young ^_^) so it easy to say.

"booramkid" fastest typing in keyboard to(try it :p )
hahaha

if i win
im gonna buy "ape escape"...
cuz i really wanted try exploit tn-v to play psp games in my pstv :v

my twitter : bram@bR4mbag
thx (O.o)
Last edited by booramkid on Sun May 31, 2015 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
KiritoXLO

Post by KiritoXLO » Thu May 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Why did I choose such a nickname? Because I am a fan of anime (all species - Ecchi - boobs!! without yaoi!!) and I love the series Sword Art Online (especially the novel) and SAO: Hollow fragment is my favorite game on PS Vita - most recently spend a lot of time there, because of the fact that they try to come to the last floor in Concelaed Area and defeat Ultrahard Boss. At the end I will add that I look forward to SAO: Lost Song that eventually come out in the West boxed. In the end, I will not have to buy from Asia, which is ok for me. And of course if I win it I purchase a game Another World and DLC for Dead or Alive 5 Plus - bikini costumes!