PSP Game, Demo or Mini
1. Get your PSP Game and copy from the PS Vita to your PC.
2. Use PSVImgTools
*Select Backup Manager
*Unsign & Extract
*Choose your Account
*Choose your PSP Game, Demo or Mini
***Unsign & Extract***
3. Go to the EXTRACTED Folder
4. Select PGAME
5. Choose your PSP Game then go in the game folder
6. Select ux0_pspemu_temp_game folder
7. Go to sce_sys
8. Open param.sfo with HxD Editor
9. Once opened find the Game ID and Overrite the last number *Do not back space, use your arrows then input the number* & Save
10. Delete the (param.sfo.bak) This is just a backup of the file.
11. Go to the root of your Game ID
*You will see sce_sys
***Select folder named "game"***
12. Open VITA_PATH.TXT with Note++ and change the last number to what ever number you chose on previously or on step 9 *and Save*
13. IMPORTANT...Rename the Folder to whatever number you chose to be your GAME ID.
14. Launch PSVIMGTOOLS
*Select Backup Manager
*Sign & Pack
*Select Your Game...Notice the Game ID Changed
***Choose Sign & Pack***
15. Choose the Account that pertains to that PSP game
*Click Choose Account
16. Wait Until you get a Message Packing Complete! (Refresh QCMA) -Shouldn't take long
17. Check your PGAME Folder and inside your AID Folder ***You Will See the Cloned Game Packed***
18. Finally Refresh QCMA haha Twice and Transfer The Cloned Game to the PS Vita
Only Edit the following 3 Files... They have to include the same name or the Name you chose.
*Rename Folder of your GAME ID to whatever you choose
PSVIMGTOOLS @ Silica: https://github.com/SilicaAndPina/psvimg ... d/releases
HxD Hex Editor Link: http://download.cnet.com/HxD-Hex-Editor ... 91068.html
Notepad++ Link: http://download.cnet.com/Notepad/3000-2 ... 27521.html
QCMA De Codestation: https://codestation.github.io/qcma/
QCMA Para Windows: https://github.com/codestation/qcma/rel ... -0.4.1.exe
Because: games won’t work on other VITA’s, only in that specific Vita… So… What’s the pro of having the same game multiple times on the same Vita again?
Also: That’s not something that Advanced users don’t know for quite a while. A quick glance at the tutorial shows that all you do is change the ID of the game and that’s all…
In the end: all this is pretty useless at my view. =S
You can but you would need to get the right size. I have tried to change it and it gave me errors so I left the same image for now. The Image will change once you insert your pboot to the emulator you chose. You can also change the full name of the game if needed so that when you are wondering which game it might be you can distinguish it in your memory card in content manager. Check my latest vidmattg4950 wrote:When you clone them and repack them with different emulators, will they all be the same image bubble or will they have the separate image bubbles like official games? If they have the same image bubbles is there a way to edit the image bubbles? Just asking bc that would get really confusing to have to guess/remember where different emulators are located, if they all look alike. Thanks again!