Creating TN-V Bubble on 3.18 Vita

Post or find tutorials, how-to, guides, tips & tricks here
ss4gogeta069

Creating TN-V Bubble on 3.18 Vita

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:55 pm

Here is a video I made for making a TN-V bubble on your 3.18 Vita. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0leOFWx7zLc[/video]

Also, here are some PBOOTS I made for emulators and there's an FTP in there as well. All you have to do is add your game ID and rename them.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8ixji ... PBOOTS.rar
Last edited by hackinformer on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Game Genie Rocks! Check it out! Game Genie Website
Freakler
Site Admin

RE: Creating TN-V Bubble on 3.18 Vita

Post by Freakler » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:35 pm

Nice! :)
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Thanks. I try. LOL The pboots were actually HackInformer's idea. I just did the work.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:57 pm

That really nice touch and you get all the credit my friend. It was just idea and you made it happen. :)
SMOKE

Post by SMOKE » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:37 am

Cool video I'm sure it'll help people
I see you have a southern accent too :D
Mine is a little worse and ya'll probably wouldn't understand me lol

EDIT: Just a suggestion, but you might want to consider a screen recorder.
Last edited by SMOKE on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Smoke, that would be too easy. LOL If I decide to keep making them I will.
tomomo

Post by tomomo » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:40 pm

I'm having a lot of trouble getting a TN-V bubble to work on my 3.18 Vita if anyone could give me any advice...

I'm very good at making custom ISO/homebrew bubbles and whatnot, however the TN-V bubble always fails to launch for me for some reason. I know that there are compatibility issues, but I thought for sure that Talkman Travel: Tokyo would work for sure.. I've tried Cubixx, then Auditorium, then Patapon 2, and now Talkman Travel and they all seem incompatible. The bubble is created perfectly, with image and name, and when I launch it, it stays on a black screen for a few seconds then boots right back to the LiveArea without any error messages.

Can anyone confirm any games that was successful at making a TN-V bubble? I know your video shows Numblast as a successful base ss4gogeta, but sadly that game is removed from the PS Store :( Should I keep trying more games (Piyotama maybe?), or perhaps the file(s) that you linked in your video are outdated? Any help is appreciated, I'm really dying to have a TN-V bubble!
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:45 am

tomomo wrote: I'm having a lot of trouble getting a TN-V bubble to work on my 3.18 Vita if anyone could give me any advice...

I'm very good at making custom ISO/homebrew bubbles and whatnot, however the TN-V bubble always fails to launch for me for some reason.  I know that there are compatibility issues, but I thought for sure that Talkman Travel: Tokyo would work for sure..  I've tried Cubixx, then Auditorium, then Patapon 2, and now Talkman Travel and they all seem incompatible.  The bubble is created perfectly, with image and name, and when I launch it, it stays on a black screen for a few seconds then boots right back to the LiveArea without any error messages.

Can anyone confirm any games that was successful at making a TN-V bubble?  I know your video shows Numblast as a successful base ss4gogeta, but sadly that game is removed from the PS Store :(  Should I keep trying more games (Piyotama maybe?), or perhaps the file(s) that you linked in your video are outdated?  Any help is appreciated, I'm really dying to have a TN-V bubble!

I will try to help you as best I can. Are you on 3.18 firmware? That sounds like it might be the problem. If you're on a newer fw then the TN-V I gave you won't work and also Talkman won't work.

Edit: I see you said you're on 3.18 So it should be working. I'm not sure what the problem is. If you have Skype look me up on there. My name is the same and I'll be able to actually talk to you in real time and help better. I'm thinking I have an idea to try so hit me up on Skype.
Last edited by ss4gogeta069 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomomo

Post by tomomo » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:14 am

I really appreciate your kind help and tutorial ssg, I finally got my TN-V bubble working after I caved in and bought Piyotama and ran it as my base game! Really confounded as to why all of my previous base games failed.. I'm just glad I finally have it working!
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Glad you got it to work. Not sure why the others wouldn't work. I wish Numblast had been on there bc it's the best base game I've found so far but Piyotama should be a good one as well.