How to create PSP game/homebrew bubbles using Skiller's tool v3

Post or find tutorials, how-to, guides, tips & tricks here
Skiller
V.I.P.

RE: How to create PSP game/homebrew bubbles using Skiller's tools v2

Post by Skiller » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:38 pm

dMouZe wrote: Dunno with Skillers tool it just kicks me back to the homescreen most of the time, sometimes it works.. but when i do it on my own every game works so far...
What OS are you using ?
i know there is an issue with XP that i'm trying to fix (hoping to fix it in the one that just released ) .. also is there any error that pops up ?

Guess just need more Feed back.. i can only improve this more as people Suggest Changes and so on..
eagles310

Post by eagles310 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:13 am

when I check the eboot with PBP Unpacker I get this message "Unable to open file. Either the file cannot be read or it is not a valid PBP file." It seems to only happen with big games, mostly when it's under a 1gb PBP unpacker reads it with no problems
dMouZe

Post by dMouZe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:28 am

eagles310 wrote: when I check the eboot with PBP Unpacker I get this message "Unable to open file. Either the file cannot be read or it is not a valid PBP file." It seems to only happen with big games, mostly when it's under a 1gb PBP unpacker reads it with no problems
ignore the message.. you're vita will load it anyway just if you get a second error message it won't work
Skiller wrote:
dMouZe wrote: Dunno with Skillers tool it just kicks me back to the homescreen most of the time, sometimes it works.. but when i do it on my own every game works so far...
What OS are you using ?
i know there is an issue with XP that i'm trying to fix (hoping to fix it in the one that just released ) .. also is there any error that pops up ?

Guess just need more Feed back.. i can only improve this more as people Suggest Changes and so on..
i'm using windows 8.1 but also on windows 7 it won't work for me.. i have no clue why but i need to do it manually otherwise it will just kick me back to live :/
eagles310

Post by eagles310 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:54 am

dMouZe wrote:
eagles310 wrote: when I check the eboot with PBP Unpacker I get this message "Unable to open file. Either the file cannot be read or it is not a valid PBP file." It seems to only happen with big games, mostly when it's under a 1gb PBP unpacker reads it with no problems
ignore the message.. you're vita will load it anyway just if you get a second error message it won't work
Skiller wrote:
What OS are you using ?

i'm using windows 8.1 but also on windows 7 it won't work for me.. i have no clue why but i need to do it manually otherwise it will just kick me back to live :/
Oh okay I will try it then again with Persona 3 Portable, I am using Numblast as a base
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:20 pm

I've used Numblast for literally every single bubble I've made with no problems. Now I haven't made a ton but I've made several.
Game Genie Rocks! Check it out! Game Genie Website
Sakuryu Karu

Post by Sakuryu Karu » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:14 pm

I just used this tool this morning on both the LOADER iso and gpSP kai. looking at the code it dropped the U off of my numblast bin it generated. Which is cool I can fix it myself I think . Then when I checked the generated EBOOT I saw that the Id was PUG80320_ when it should have read NPUG80320. I'm mobile right now but when I get home I can send you a log if need be.

Windows 8.1 NUMBLAST (US) uo gpSP Kai 3.4. Qwik/Mr Gas Loader iso.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Sakuryu Karu wrote: I just used this tool this morning on both the LOADER iso and gpSP kai. looking at the code it dropped the U off of my numblast bin it generated. Which is cool I can fix it myself I think . Then when I checked the generated EBOOT I saw that the Id was PUG80320_ when it should have read NPUG80320. I'm mobile right now but when I get home I can send you a log if need be.

Windows 8.1 NUMBLAST (US) uo gpSP Kai 3.4. Qwik/Mr Gas Loader iso.
Thanks for this information .. if thats the Case then something is going wrong when it grabs the information from the header Information. it might be a System Glitch i might have to put some timing stuff in there. from when it make the file to when it grabs the ID this could be why this happens sometimes .. iv actually seen this happen when iv had run a bunch of times in a row .. 1 would do this :( i will see what i can do
can u check on your end if u are getting this outcome Consistently and then if so i might need you to send me the Header.bin

THis version will not delete the Header.bin
https://www.dropbox.com/s/asfy6birch9ah ... P.bat?dl=0
Sakuryu Karu

Post by Sakuryu Karu » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:56 pm

I tried it 3 times with the same dropped digit result. I'll send you the log and grab the new file when I get home
Sakuryu Karu

Post by Sakuryu Karu » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:54 am

Okay I tested the new file, after getting it to generate a new key file its putting the correct ID, the problem now is the same I was having before, sign_np seems to not work at all for me with anything but ARK.

EDIT: new problem rather than closing to live screen, gpSP signed, then signed with sign_np generates error C1-2858-3

If you have anything you need/want to test 3.36 wise I'll take a crack at it to get this working.
Last edited by Sakuryu Karu on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:48 am

i noticed a small bug with with my Double click (or Run Mode)
snip

i fixed the bug i was noticing on this end and here is the new Signnp.bat
see if this fixes the issue for you..
i did not see any issue when i was using the drag and drop function of the Bat though .

thanks for the PM they help me see this issue :)
test this and let me know if u have the same issue..
the next would be for me to generate the eboot.pbp back to root .. it might be messing something up when i'm trying to Skip a step and place it directly into the FOlder from the Sign program .. but then everyone would be having the issue that is using it so .. i cant see that :(

Being Told This work 100% On 3.18. Needs more testing on 3.36 though it seems there are more Limitations on the 3.36 FW .
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xyi9inlgyar0 ... 1.bat?dl=0
Last edited by Skiller on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.