- CFW modified firmware requires Jailbreaking
- OFW not modified not compatible with this tutorial
- First step make sure you have the latest Multiman on your CFW PS3. (Games have to be in .ISO format)
Extract PS3netsrv anywhere you'd like.
- Next you'll need the IP of the PC you're using to host your games. To do this you need to open up command prompt (cmd) and type in "ipconfig" without quotes and then your IP will show under "IPv4 Address" should be something like 192.168.0.100, 10.0.0.1 (IP address will vary).
- Go into Multiman under the Settings tab --> find "Network Servers" --> click on the "/nethost0 - Enable". In the text boxes that displayed type your IP address from you host PC, in the next box just leave 38008, then in the last display box put a friendly name to keep record.
- On you host PC you'll want to run the "PS3NETServer.exe" (if your get an error saying "MSVBVM50.DLL" run the Msvbvm50.exe located in the extracted PS3netserv folder). Once you have that open click the "..." box to browse for the folder you'll be hosting your games in. When you have that folder selected click start. Inside that folder you are using to host your games there should be two new folders inside called "GAMES" and "PS3ISO", if not then make them and place your .ISO games into the "PS3ISO" folder.
- Back on your PS3 go into Multiman you should see either "net_host" or the friendly name you used, go into that directory and you should see the two folders "PS3ISO" and "GAMES". Once you can see these folders then go into your games column and hit refresh the games in the "PS3ISO" folder should now be on your games list.