So it's peanut butter giveaway time!!!!!!

Keys, Vouchers, Codes from Users for Users
riddle43

So it's peanut butter giveaway time!!!!!!

Post by riddle43 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:14 am

Ok its time for another giveaway it's one set of Planetside 2 Analog Stick Covers from The PlayStation Experience!

THIS IS FOR US RESIDENCE ONLY!!!!

All you have to do is join the site and reply with why you think (INSERT SYSTEM HERE) is the best in this post. Then on Sunday the 18th of Jan we will pick a winner good luck to you all.
and thanks for joining us !!!!

Last edited by riddle43 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SMOKE

RE: So it's peanut butter giveaway time!!!!!!

Post by SMOKE » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:53 am

I would say the old PSP is the best I've ever seen.

Look at every other console out there, it's mostly piracy on them. Now look back at the PSP, There was more homebrews made for the PSP than any other portable gaming console. On my PSP and PSVita, I play only Homebrews. I hardly ever play 1s0z, and I believe that's how it's supposed to be.
Last edited by SMOKE on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naha09
Blogger

Post by Naha09 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:39 am

Nividia Shield has a huge line up of retro games, emulators, remasters, also streams PC games. Highlights would be its console mode which closes all apps to prioritize memory usage. The psp emulator on this is amazing to say the least, but what's even better is remote play with the ps4 I haven't had a single lag or video stutter while running this. Game hub is another built in feature which with customization you can add your favorite apps/games to display a nice interface that allows PS3/ps4 controller to easliy navigate. While supporting 720p by default and 1080p in console mode. This may not be what most categorize as a system but it's does do more than any I can think of atm and the price is very affordable compared to the PS4/Xbox One.
Freakler
Site Admin

Post by Freakler » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:37 pm

SMOKE wrote: I would say the old PSP is the best I've ever seen.

Look at every other console out there, it's mostly piracy on them. Now look back at the PSP, There was more homebrews made for the PSP than any other portable gaming console. On my PSP and PSVita, I play only Homebrews. I hardly ever play 1s0z, and I believe that's how it's supposed to be.
Totally agreed! :D
(I'm not participating, just wanted to second this)
satchmomo

Post by satchmomo » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:47 am

The best system of all time is the Wii. It introduced a lot of people of different age groups to gaming for the first time or renewed their interest. It also boosted the interest in party games and brought people together to play games again instead of playing online.

It is the best system of all time for me because it is the first system I ever played a game with my girlfriend on. It has also become on of our favorite consoles to play on with friends and one out own. It has games for all ages in all genres!
shadowknight1620

Post by shadowknight1620 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:13 am

I think the PSP 3001 is the best console so far one of the best portable emulators I have ever used!
riddle43

Post by riddle43 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:51 pm

we have our winner and will be posted 6pm PST thanks to all who posted