Question about memory cards

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
hackmanjenkins

Question about memory cards

Post by hackmanjenkins » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:43 am

Hi there. So I have a new vita coming in a few days but only have 1 memory card. My current vita is on 2.01 and I have tnv via an exploit.

My question is, can I safely use the one card in both without losing my exploit data and such? I plan on using the new one online btw. Also to clarify, I know I will only be able to use tnv on my old vita. Just don't want to buy another card unless I have to.

Thanks to anyone that can answer

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by hackmanjenkins on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
llJasonll

RE: Question about memory cards

Post by llJasonll » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:45 am

i don't think so.. u can't new memory card will have blank data in it so you have to manually move stuff around.
Conjo

Post by Conjo » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:44 am

hackmanjenkins wrote:My question is, can I safely use the one card in both without losing my exploit data and such? I plan on using the new one online btw. Also to clarify, I know I will only be able to use tnv on my old vita. Just don't want to buy another card unless I have to.
You will have to back up every time you want to change it to the other Vita, since the new Vita will have 3.30 (If you plan to play online as you said) If you try to put the memory card on the Vita with 2.01 FW it will probably. ask you to format it to use it.
Im not even sure if doing a back-up helps
Playstation Vita (PCH-1010) Firmware 3.51 + Rejuvenate + TN-V11
Xbox 360 Latest Firmware
Nintendo Wii 4.3U + HBC + USBLoader GX + Nintendont
hackmanjenkins

Re: Question about memory cards

Post by hackmanjenkins » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:48 am

Ah I see. Well thanks for the answers guys!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Basically you need to get another memory card. If you're using OpenCMA you're really gonna have a headache if CMA changed when 3.30 came out which I think it did. You'll have to change CMA everytime you use the other Vita unless you have 2 different computers you can use one on one computer and another on the other.
Game Genie Rocks! Check it out! Game Genie Website