A couple questions about installing emulators on ARK-2

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
Andrew Sweeney

A couple questions about installing emulators on ARK-2

Post by Andrew Sweeney » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 pm

I know that I am supposed to put the emulators in a "INSTALL.ZIP" folder but I don't know where to put it exactly to get it to work on the vita. I am using ark-2 hotbrain exploit on 3.36. I have a similar file I think set up to do FTP. Also I have a question about the FTP. Is there a way for me to find the ISO folder named ISO. I don't know where to find it other than when it is on FTP via filezilla.
Last edited by Andrew Sweeney on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
AKA: PortableIsBetter
ss4gogeta069

RE: A couple questions about installing emulators on ARK-2

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Ok, so what you have to do with PS1 and homebrews/emulators is make a folder named PSP and inside it make one named GAME then put your ps1 game folder inside the GAME folder. Your path should look like this PSP/GAME/FF7/EBOOT.PBP if you were installing Final Fantasy 7. Then you Zip the PSP folder and name it INSTALL.ZIP and put it in the folder where your exploit save is. So you would put it in hot brain savedata and copy it over via CMA. Then you should just be able to open up ARK and install it. As far as ISOs go, you just put them in the same savedata folder. Just name them in all caps with 8 characters or less. So finalfantasy7.iso would need to be FF7.ISO or something like that. As far as the location of the ISO folder, it will be in ms0: which is where PSP and flash and seplugins is. if it's not there create one.
Game Genie Rocks! Check it out! Game Genie Website
Andrew Sweeney

Post by Andrew Sweeney » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Okay thanks I will try this later today when I get time. Thanks again for all the time and sorry for all the questions but I am definitely learning so much about all the things that are possible with the vita and I am eagerly waiting for the next big thing! ;)
AKA: PortableIsBetter
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Dude, don't apologize for asking questions. How do u think I learned this stuff. lol Just ask all the questions you need. We will figure it out, if one of us doesn't know. Heck, I had to get Riddle to help me yesterday and today getting a game on TN-V.
Game Genie Rocks! Check it out! Game Genie Website