Help with 2.11FW Vita

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
Jawessome

Help with 2.11FW Vita

Post by Jawessome » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Hi everyone,

New to this forum so would like to say a big hello to the scene. I have a 3.36 Vita I successfully installed VHBL on. However I wanted to access the store and updates in the future so I was at a crossroads as to what to do. Vita Update Blocker just wouldn't work for me so I ended up swapping four Gamecube games with a guy who no longer wanted his Vita.

It is at version 2.11.

Now I was hoping to use that as my homebrew console but I think I just F%CKED myself. I was looking to install TN-V so I updated my 3.36 Vita to 3.50 to access the store to DL an exploit game.

Then my jaw dropped as I realized it is probably impossible to 'sign in' to the 2.11 Vita as that would mean activating it to my PSN account as it is currently in someone else's right?

So now I have a 3.5 Vita and a 2.11 which I probably won't be able to use to put TN-V on.

Am I the biggest jackass in the world or is there a way around this?

.............. noob.
Conjo

RE: Help with 2.11FW Vita

Post by Conjo » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:52 am

Jawessome wrote:Then my jaw dropped as I realized it is probably impossible to 'sign in' to the 2.11 Vita as that would mean activating it to my PSN account as it is currently in someone else's right?
You can 'sign in' the 2.11 Vita with your PSN account and get the exploit game, but, you'll need a PS3 to do that (you can use someone else's PS3 too, If you don't have one)
You need to restore the 2.11 Vita (And remember to not update it) and put your account details on the inital setup, then using the QCMA/OpenCMA trick you can transfer an exploit game from a PS3 to that Vita (or instead of using that trick, using Vita update blocker (or similar) and conecting the usb from your vita to the PS3 should let you transfer the game without problem) transferring a game from PS3 to Vita is necessary to activate the PS Vita.
Last edited by Conjo on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playstation Vita (PCH-1010) Firmware 3.51 + Rejuvenate + TN-V11
Xbox 360 Latest Firmware
Nintendo Wii 4.3U + HBC + USBLoader GX + Nintendont
clarkleblanc

Re: Help with 2.11FW Vita

Post by clarkleblanc » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:28 am

I'm thinking about upgrading my PS3 lolbeans. Anyone have any ideas?