Help section for PKG Installer, Custom Themes, Trophy hack, PSTV white list & more

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
bmlzootown

RE: Help section

Post by bmlzootown » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Howdy. Finally got custom bubbles to work by signing with a small base header and fakenp mode enabled (in FakeNP Expert) using Ape Escape as the base game.

In any case, back to why I'm here! For full bubble customization, I have everything setup and working. My only issue (and a purely cosmetic issue, at that) is that my bubble itself, inside the area with the start button, is smaller than in the given example in the tutorial (startup.png).
I was wondering if anyone else noticed this, and if there was a simple fix to make it full sized that I'm overlooking.

Thanks!
MeTAL-VeLCRo

RE: Help section for PKG Installer, Custom Themes, Trophy hack, PSTV white list & more

Post by MeTAL-VeLCRo » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:22 am

Trying to get my app.db file from my 3.20 PSTV. Did writer/eml trick, got custom whitelist working and in Thunderbird sent myself this link

Code: Select all

email:send?attach=ur0:shell/db/app.db.
Sent as a hyperlink as otherwise I can't click the link and if not sent as a hyperlink I can't do anything with it on my Vita. Sent as a hyperlink once I click it the web browser opens and error C2-14919-4 pops up. Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong? I thought I would just have to paste the plain text from the above code box to get a clickable link in the PTSV. And yes I got writer.eml working fine.
hackinformer
Site Admin

RE: Help section for PKG Installer, Custom Themes, Trophy hack, PSTV white list & ...

Post by hackinformer » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:48 am

MeTAL-VeLCRo wrote: Trying to get my app.db file from my 3.20 PSTV. Did writer/eml trick, got custom whitelist working and in Thunderbird sent myself this link

Sent as a hyperlink as otherwise I can't click the link and if not sent as a hyperlink I can't do anything with it on my Vita. Sent as a hyperlink once I click it the web browser opens and error C2-14919-4 pops up. Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong? I thought I would just have to paste the plain text from the above code box to get a clickable link in the PTSV. And yes I got writer.eml working fine.
For the pstv just hit square on the email and the arrow will pop up. Reset the email and see if that works..

http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... ilhax.html
MeTAL-VeLCRo

RE: Help section for PKG Installer, Custom Themes, Trophy hack, PSTV white list & ...

Post by MeTAL-VeLCRo » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:57 am

hackinformer wrote:
MeTAL-VeLCRo wrote: Trying to get my app.db file from my 3.20 PSTV. Did writer/eml trick, got custom whitelist working and in Thunderbird sent myself this link

For the pstv just hit square on the email and the arrow will pop up. Reset the email and see if that works..

http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... ilhax.html

Ahh that might be an issue. Gonna give it a go again.
MeTAL-VeLCRo

RE: Help section for PKG Installer, Custom Themes, Trophy hack, PSTV white list & more

Post by MeTAL-VeLCRo » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:04 am

Reset the account and all info in the email settings. Sent as hyperlink and as a direct copy paste of plain txt which doesn't allow me to do anything. The other throws open the browser and a search error listing. I have had no issues writing but dumping any part of the file system has proven troublesome with no results.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:36 am

MeTAL-VeLCRo wrote: Reset the account and all info in the email settings. Sent as hyperlink and as a direct copy paste of plain txt which doesn't allow me to do anything. The other throws open the browser and a search error listing. I have had no issues writing but dumping any part of the file system has proven troublesome with no results.
use gmail in your web browser on your pc to send the link, when you compose a new email look for the little chain icon, click on it, then paste the link in there and send it to yourself
Last edited by hackinformer on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.