Not enough memory transferring psp iso

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
fusty07

Not enough memory transferring psp iso

Post by fusty07 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:32 am

Hello guys im new to ps vita scene i bought a used ps vita slim and 8gb mmc my system software version is 3.55,i want to play psp iso games so i downloaded the mimana iyar, i already installed Tn-V by following this tutorial www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwwquL1gyts but my problem is when im transferring many isos from pc to my vita(6.5gb+) there is an error saying that i dont have enough memory but i dont have any demos/games/psp games or anything installed on my vita and i have atleast 7gb free space when i checked it in my content manager(i can only transfer 3gb+ iso. this always happens everytime i try to transfer 6 gb+ isos to my vita....also i tried the ark but the same happens not enough memory error...so guys whats do you think is the problem? i already tried to used all the space on my mmc by transferring some iso and tons songs to test if its really 8gb and it works..... :( :( :(
Last edited by fusty07 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
hackinformer
Site Admin

RE: Not enough memory transferring psp iso

Post by hackinformer » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:17 am

Try using FTP to transfer your ISO in ARK or TN-V also try using QMCA instead of CMA

http://codestation.nekmo.com/qcma/0.3.9 ... _0.3.9.exe

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m9066 ... P_eCFW.rar
112madgamer

Post by 112madgamer » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:32 am

Try Transferring them 1 by 1 when you copy iso it seems to double the size or try FTP Vita but will slow

And what games are you trying to transfer??
fusty07

Post by fusty07 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:36 am

hackinformer wrote: Try using FTP to transfer your ISO in ARK or TN-V also try using QMCA instead of CMA

http://codestation.nekmo.com/qcma/0.3.9 ... _0.3.9.exe

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m9066 ... P_eCFW.rar
no luck using qcma still not enough memory im transfering 6gb iso games on my mmc with 7 gb space left doing this on ARK,ill try using ftp hope it will works

112madgamer wrote: Try Transferring them 1 by 1 when you copy iso it seems to double the size or try FTP Vita but will slow

And what games are you trying to transfer??
This are my iso games that im trying to transfer to my vita already unzip those renamed all including . .ISO,all caps not exceeding 8 characters

Last edited by fusty07 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
fusty07

Post by fusty07 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Well the vitaFtp works and im able to transfer 6 gb of iso to my ps vita thanks guys
Freakler
Site Admin

Post by Freakler » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:53 pm

There was no file-move-function for PSP homebrews until TN found it like a year ago or so. Thats why all psp homebrews use(d) copy and delete for files and you need twice the space free. :)
aaronramsdale

Re: Not enough memory transferring psp iso

Post by aaronramsdale » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:52 am

I am surprised about this post. It has a nice presentation, and clear layout and the information is meaningful to me. fall guys wordle unlimited
bolissarsp

Post by bolissarsp » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:08 pm

The educational market is huge today. No dissertation service reviews do kids need to waste their time on dull textbooks and boring lessons when they could be putting their energy towards something more meaningful. Thankfully, there are literally thousands that offer cheap writing services to college students.
otis

Post by otis » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:15 am

If you're using a USB connection to transfer the files, bloxd io make sure the connection is stable. Try using a different USB cable or port to rule out any issues with the connection.