Newbie need guidance

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
kzrenren2

Newbie need guidance

Post by kzrenren2 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Good day guys! :D

Before anything else, i would like to introduce myself, name's kzrenren but you call me ren xD

Ummm so as the title says i'm a newbie, its my first time to buy vita slim and I really dont have any idea what to do first and I came here to this forum mainly to learn how to hack, install, learn anything.

My purpose in buying vita is to play games in psp, ps1, etc... And ofcourse I need to learn first everything what I need in order to install and play the games.

So I'm asking guys, what should I do first? BTW its fresh from the box, with 64 GB mem , no games, version firmware 3.52

I already have knowledge about qcma, etc. since I watched the tutorial video about ark-2 and got stucked at the last part because of an error that's why I'm here to ask some guidance to learn everything about vita and I'm a fast learner so you don't have to worry on helping me

~KZRenren
hackinformer
Site Admin

RE: Newbie need guidance

Post by hackinformer » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:58 pm

I recommend using our guide to help you out and if you get stuck just ask us and tell us which step you are stuck on.
http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... tgame.html
Last edited by hackinformer on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kzrenren2

Post by kzrenren2 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:05 am

im really at lost right now :(

How do i get a proper basegame? when i bought it there's no game and when i go to the PS Store it won't allow me to enter, it says to log in and then after that it says i need to update my software, i already tried the vita update blocker
Freakler
Site Admin

Post by Freakler » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:55 am

kzrenren2 wrote: im really at lost right now :(

How do i get a proper basegame? when i bought it there's no game and when i go to the PS Store it won't allow me to enter, it says to log in and then after that it says i need to update my software, i already tried the vita update blocker
The Update Blocker sadly isn't working anymore, from now you will need to use a PS3 to get new content to your Vita. You can use this guide: http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... mware.html
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:04 pm

Vita update blocker is only good for qcma/cma and the PS3. You can't get online access anymore with it.