Help with Semi-Debug

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
MeTAL-VeLCRo

Help with Semi-Debug

Post by MeTAL-VeLCRo » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:17 pm

Ok so I have dumped my ireg and dreg, ran it through fixreg_Vita v0.1 then fired up my HxD and changed the value of enable_NP from "00" to "01". Now I have experience with PS3 debug features and have been hexing since way back in the Dreamcast days making rips so I certain I have done it right. Also have enabled PS3 Remote Play, PKG Installer as well as swapped X & O on this system as I'm used to using a Japanese system anyhow. I'm running 3.20 on this PSTV. I have done all the EML mods I wanted and this of course struck my curiosity. But now I feel stupid as I can't find any debug features. Can anyone point me to what I can do and how. There is no documentation for this online.
hackinformer
Site Admin

RE: Help with Semi-Debug

Post by hackinformer » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:45 am

Well to my knowledge your not going to find any in there FW as Sony was smart about the PSVita and PSTV. Now if we could install the koisk FW or even a Devkit/testkit FW then it would be very easy to pull out those features. So that's why you can't find them in the retail PSVita or PSTV.
MeTAL-VeLCRo

Post by MeTAL-VeLCRo » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:19 am

Well I got it working it just pops up with data when its started and pretty useless. But thanks as always. BTW I'm atreyu187 and dig your info. Glad I found this site.
ortega0517

Post by ortega0517 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:24 am

How did you get it to work?