ARK and PSP Game Gone

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
macuhiter

ARK and PSP Game Gone

Post by macuhiter » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:38 am

Hello! :D :D :D

I've recently installed ARK and TN-V to my 3.52 PS Vita through the PSP game Gran Turismo.

I was following Hackinformer's video on YouTube on how to install ARK and TN-V11 on my PS Vita. When I finished installing TN-V, I noticed that my ARK bubble and the Gran Turismo PSP game were gone. I was wondering if that's normal to happen. If it's not meant to happen, how do I get those 2 things back as I see them necessary for future exploits, homebrews, etc...

The TN-V still works tho.

Thank You in Advance!  :D :D :D
Last edited by macuhiter on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
hackinformer
Site Admin

RE: ARK and PSP Game Gone

Post by hackinformer » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:32 pm

The licence file got delete some wow. get some demo's there only two I can think of petz saddle club and locoroco midnight carnival put them on the vita then if you are below 3.50 in tn-v download the pboots and place them in the game, then rebuild the data base. It's just like make your own homebrew bubble just to Step 3: Installing the PBOOT.PBP file; That should help you..

http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... ubble.html
macuhiter

Post by macuhiter » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:04 am

hackinformer wrote: The licence file got delete some wow. get some demo's there only two I can think of petz saddle club and locoroco midnight carnival put them on the vita then if you are below 3.50 in tn-v  download the pboots and place them in the game, then rebuild the data base. It's just like make your own homebrew bubble just to Step 3: Installing the PBOOT.PBP file; That should help you..

http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... ubble.html
I got the ARK back but now TN-V is now gone...  :huh:

EDIT: I tried using Vita Update Blocker but I can't get past it. I can't download a demo.
Last edited by macuhiter on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:47 pm

you need more demo's what FW are you on? If not 3.55 vita update blocker won't work for you, now you a ps3 to get some demos or other psp games you bought.
macuhiter

Post by macuhiter » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:43 am

I'm on 3.52. I tried following your video on how to use the Vita Update blocker but it still asks me to Update firmware...
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:23 pm

Well you need to find someone with a ps3 as 3.55 would only be able to use vita update blocker if it still works.
Last edited by hackinformer on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.