Ark1, Ark2 and Ark3 in 3.52

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
Ch3lin

Ark1, Ark2 and Ark3 in 3.52

Post by Ch3lin » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:58 pm

:huh:  
A query for some good Samaritan, (I have a PS Vita Fat FW 3.52 with ARK and TNV-11) have a confucion with Ark,
- To 3.52 I have understood that just came ARK1 is so ??? not ark2 ?? or 3 ??
- What difference does ark3, ark2 with ark1 ?? I win something? '
- I want to emulate PSX with audio in 3.52, tnv does but with problems, but the bubble method not turned me and is way too cumbersome for those who are in this fw since you can not write to the GAME folder and copying files psp instaler the method can only after one and no way to backup this bubble like TNV :(

Thanks for reading and thanks to whom from time to answer.
Last edited by Ch3lin on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
hackinformer
Site Admin

RE: Ark1, Ark2 and Ark3 in 3.52

Post by hackinformer » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:14 pm

Ark was never really finished so that why you hear about ark 1, 2, or 3. Ark2 is what you want to use and the only one that was done.
Next you should back up everything to cma before you do anything to your system. Make backs of the games then move the back to a safe place so they won't get messed with. I have a whole separate folder with games, exploits and what, not that are just like when they came from the Playstation store. Then in my other qcma/cma folders on the pc are the ones I mess with trying into bubbles etc... So the answer is Always Have Backups so you can do whatever you have to and not worry about having the originals.

The other options is backup the whole vita as that will save your vita just like it is before you try something new.
Last edited by hackinformer on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ch3lin

Post by Ch3lin » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:39 pm

hackinformer wrote: Ark was never really finished so that why you hear about ark 1, 2, or 3. Ark2 is what you want to use and the only one that was done.
Next you should back up everything to cma before you do anything to your system. Make backs of the games then move the back to a safe place so they won't get messed with. I have a whole separate folder with games, exploits and what, not that are just like when they came from the Playstation store. Then in my other qcma/cma folders on the pc are the ones I mess with trying into bubbles etc... So the answer is Always Have Backups so you can do whatever you have to and not worry about having the originals.

The other options is backup the whole vita as that will save your vita just like it is before you try something new.
It clears the matter ark and backup, with that had no major problem, the big problem is that I miss all steps of the tutorial to create bubbles with PSX games and all I get are black screens with error codes E -fffffff you like it yourself simply wrote was down again the release and re sign and got nothing :(

On the other hand, thanks for answering my questions and for his work :D
Last edited by Ch3lin on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:08 pm

About the error its got to be either the ps1 loader game save or the signing of the game. Since I only got that error with the first release and it was fix very quick, then if it was a game dump/ signing problem I would just redo it and that would fix it.
http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... ubble.html

http://hackinformer.com/forum/thread-478.html
Last edited by hackinformer on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aos10

Post by aos10 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:46 pm

there is Ark3?
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:56 pm