Playstation TV Whitelist Hack Help.

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
Wesker777

Re: Playstation TV Whitelist Hack Help.

Post by Wesker777 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:35 pm

Freakler wrote:There is a differenece between rebuilding and refreshing of the database. Its your decision..

ok then I'll risk not enter and stay on the verion 3.52. Finally, I want to not have done all for nothing then. but thanks for your help.
Wesker777

Post by Wesker777 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:39 pm

Freakler wrote:There is a differenece between rebuilding and refreshing of the database. Its your decision..
But what did you mean with that or refreshing the database. I mean i understand this, but if i make the update and the console refreshing the databe, is then the hack away`?
Freakler
Site Admin

Post by Freakler » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Wesker777 wrote:
But what did you mean with that or refreshing the database. I mean i understand this, but if i make the update and the console refreshing the databe, is then the hack away`?
yes but that is the worst case. Normally it doesn't refresh so you should be okay
Wesker777

Post by Wesker777 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:06 pm

Freakler wrote:
Wesker777 wrote:
yes but that is the worst case. Normally it doesn't refresh so you should be okay
OK thanks. I'm sorry for all my questions but to hand sony I'm a freshman. at xbox or nintendo I know enough for that matter. So thanks again. I hope I do not have you annoyed. :thumbup: