[QMO] Monster hunter world

jjr

Re: Monster hunter world

Post by jjr » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:44 pm

I assume this means no advance move
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Ouroboros wrote:Im telling you SW put that fear monger on their customers and that's not cool.. They said not to play online but i have been playing with friends and it all feels just the same as before, even before the freaking codes came out.. There is no advantage and no desavantage here, i still have to farm for the materials that i don't have and go out my way and put the codes again and again and again smh that gets boring very fast.. I could understand if they got codes like Infinite Health - Stamina - Attack at 9999 - Infinite Sharpness - 1000% Affinity - 9999 Element - 9999 Defence SMDFHO I'm saying that is what real cheats are and sure who wouldn't stay OFFLINE with those active.. I know i would cause my friends and ppl will questions me on how am i killing everything in one hit smh dunno why ppl called this even cheats when im over here getting my butt handle to me as it is :evil: :evil: :evil: give us real cheats..
It's not fear mongering, it's that they very clearly state they do not support online cheating. This is for a variety of reasons, may it be morality or to avoid conflict with sony and developers. They never once said if you cheat and play online you'll be banned, that was all done by the people on here being paranoid.
toshinraizen

Post by toshinraizen » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Ouroboros wrote:Im telling you SW put that fear monger on their customers and that's not cool.. They said not to play online but i have been playing with friends and it all feels just the same as before, even before the freaking codes came out.. There is no advantage and no desavantage here, i still have to farm for the materials that i don't have and go out my way and put the codes again and again and again smh that gets boring very fast.. I could understand if they got codes like Infinite Health - Stamina - Attack at 9999 - Infinite Sharpness - 1000% Affinity - 9999 Element - 9999 Defence SMDFHO I'm saying that is what real cheats are and sure who wouldn't stay OFFLINE with those active.. I know i would cause my friends and ppl will questions me on how am i killing everything in one hit smh dunno why ppl called this even cheats when im over here getting my butt handle to me as it is :evil: :evil: :evil: give us real cheats..
Actually it's good they gave a warning capcom has always been strict when it comes to cheating my buddy when he played an older monster hunter game got banned and others from what I've read on other sites have been banned on the 3ds for cheating and they don't ban you right away when you use it they have ban waves like once every two or so weeks where they ban a lot of people at once if they have been cheating so it is always a risk when cheating on monster hunter.
Ouroboros

Post by Ouroboros » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:39 pm

toshinraizen wrote:
Actually it's good they gave a warning capcom has always been strict when it comes to cheating my buddy when he played an older monster hunter game got banned and others from what I've read on other sites have been banned on the 3ds for cheating and they don't ban you right away when you use it they have ban waves like once every two or so weeks where they ban a lot of people at once if they have been cheating so it is always a risk when cheating on monster hunter.
But have Advanced Mode for FF15 Comrades dark Souls etc.. What rules? When it comes to cheating there are no rules at all or am i leaving in a different world now.. All i'm saying is that these so called cheats that they came out with don't feel like cheats at all, more like a helping hand.. But okay man ima drop this now there is no point on keep on talking bout it :thumbup:
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Ouroboros wrote:

But have Advanced Mode for FF15 Comrades dark Souls etc.. What rules? When it comes to cheating there are no rules at all or am i leaving in a different world now.. All i'm saying is that these so called cheats that they came out with don't feel like cheats at all, more like a helping hand.. But okay man ima drop this now there is no point on keep on talking bout it :thumbup:
But what is a cheat but a helping hand.. Most save editing can only give u a hand they can't make things inf most of the time.. So best to just let it be if u play online and u get ban it's your own fault. They have warned you. If U message them and give them trouble because of u banning your self by playing online you they have every right to laugh at you.

Do do as u wish but it's your own issue if crap hits the fan.
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:22 pm

toshinraizen wrote: Actually it's good they gave a warning capcom has always been strict when it comes to cheating my buddy when he played an older monster hunter game got banned and others from what I've read on other sites have been banned on the 3ds for cheating and they don't ban you right away when you use it they have ban waves like once every two or so weeks where they ban a lot of people at once if they have been cheating so it is always a risk when cheating on monster hunter.
What exactly have the banned for though.

Are we talking they ban for increasing money/increasing your items, or we talking they ban wave people that do blatant things such as extreme damage numbers/stat modifications?
Ouroboros

Post by Ouroboros » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:00 am

Xfacadex wrote:
toshinraizen wrote: Actually it's good they gave a warning capcom has always been strict when it comes to cheating my buddy when he played an older monster hunter game got banned and others from what I've read on other sites have been banned on the 3ds for cheating and they don't ban you right away when you use it they have ban waves like once every two or so weeks where they ban a lot of people at once if they have been cheating so it is always a risk when cheating on monster hunter.

Are we talking they ban for increasing money/increasing your items, or we talking they ban wave people that do blatant things such as extreme damage numbers/stat modifications?
They won't banned you for having materials and such or money or whatever.. I can see them banning ppl for having the following..

Infinite Health
Infinite Stamina
Atack Power at 9999
Infinite Sharpness
Affinity %1000
Defense 9999

That's the cheats that would keep ppl from playing online

Not Max Monry Max materials

ppl over reacting for no reason like i been saying smh too much fear mongering.. SW can do better then that, is why ppl like us paid for their product
Nightwingtempest

Post by Nightwingtempest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:47 am

I'm look guys I been using cfw ps3 since 2010 you can use cheat pkgs and all of that stuff that gives you infinite health or whatever but I have never seen someone get banned on using save modifications and using max items and money and you still have to farm I been doing one mission online with sos finder because it's a story mission boss and I need the gem so yeah and it is a pain in the ass to keep modding lol
Ouroboros

Post by Ouroboros » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:44 am

Nightwingtempest wrote:I'm look guys I been using cfw ps3 since 2010 you can use cheat pkgs and all of that stuff that gives you infinite health or whatever but I have never seen someone get banned on using save modifications and using max items and money and you still have to farm I been doing one mission online with sos finder because it's a story mission boss and I need the gem so yeah and it is a pain in the ass to keep modding lol
Same thing i be saying smh I bet you anything that those guys at SW are using the best cheats ever to just beat the game or whatever..
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:07 am

Ouroboros wrote:
Xfacadex wrote:

They won't banned you for having materials and such or money or whatever.. I can see them banning ppl for having the following..

Infinite Health
Infinite Stamina
Atack Power at 9999
Infinite Sharpness
Affinity %1000
Defense 9999

That's the cheats that would keep ppl from playing online

Not Max Monry Max materials

ppl over reacting for no reason like i been saying smh too much fear mongering.. SW can do better then that, is why ppl like us paid for their product

What have they banned for in the past though. I agree inventory would be a lame thing to ban for and don't think they would but I'm interested in seeing how strict they were in their previous games to even gauge it.