[QMO] Monster hunter world

Petterhung

Re: Monster hunter world

Post by Petterhung » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:30 am

The Quick Hunter Level Gain is very useless and garbage cheats

Use this cheats likes tell everybody you are a cheater

We dont know why SW add this cheats

Cheats needs Silence is gold , doesnt it?
Petterhung

Post by Petterhung » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:37 am

We have people send mail to SW

And they reply mail:

Maybe they shouldn't play online with a modded Save.

And in case you haven't does any research at all.

Its not just MH it works on.

There are a LOT of games supported.
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Ok here's my take...I have played with all cheats online including quick hunter rank and I have also played with random players as well all the time....I haven't received any ban from capcom or any messages from players calling me a cheater..this is not to say it wont happen ,but so far nothing has happened not 1 complaint or peep so far and I have been using cheats online since day 1
Battlemon

Post by Battlemon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:36 pm

derick38115 wrote:Ok here's my take...I have played with all cheats online including quick hunter rank and I have also played with random players as well all the time....I haven't received any ban from capcom or any messages from players calling me a cheater..this is not to say it wont happen ,but so far nothing has happened not 1 complaint or peep so far and I have been using cheats online since day 1
HOW could any player call you a cheater? Why don't you people get it?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:05 am

Battlemon wrote:
derick38115 wrote:Ok here's my take...I have played with all cheats online including quick hunter rank and I have also played with random players as well all the time....I haven't received any ban from capcom or any messages from players calling me a cheater..this is not to say it wont happen ,but so far nothing has happened not 1 complaint or peep so far and I have been using cheats online since day 1
As previously stated, the only sure way someone could easily spot you as a cheater is if you used the max hunter rank and went online. Reason being there is NO way to get rank 200 even at this point legitimately. See here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunterW ... nter_rank/
johnadword

Re

Post by johnadword » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:44 pm

Business, may be the best. And Owners, Customers are willing to work to achieve what is good for the price. you can get Mass Texting not only is it expensive, but it does not make them work.
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:48 pm

zachillios wrote:
Battlemon wrote:
As previously stated, the only sure way someone could easily spot you as a cheater is if you used the max hunter rank and went online. Reason being there is NO way to get rank 200 even at this point legitimately. See here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunterW ... nter_rank/

Shhhhh...We all know...Its just Battlemon who "doesnt get it".
Battlemon

Post by Battlemon » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 pm

derick38115 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Battlemon wrote:

Sshh, I understand more about hex than you ever will.
You said you play online with "all the codes and no ban so far im so cool guys, look at me" and I didn't know that a HR code exists.
HR editing is a 100% ban from Capcom, they ban in waves, I know it from older MH games and they always ban HR and value hacks.
Edit: oh and there are even casual streamer that are 900+ in HR, so I call bullshit that other player can detect anything.
Last edited by Battlemon on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:58 pm

Battlemon wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Battlemon wrote:

Sshh, I understand more about hex than you ever will.
You said you play online with "all the codes and no ban so far im so cool guys, look at me" and I didn't know that a HR code exists.
HR editing is a 100% ban from Capcom, they ban in waves, I know it from older MH games and they always ban HR and value hacks.
Assumptions Battlemon assumptions hex is easy to understand ...and i was simply relaying an observation for those concerned about being banned thus far.
Ouroboros

Post by Ouroboros » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:08 pm

I would someone that sounds like he hates cheats and can't wait to see a wave ban even on this website.. Smh like seriously it sounds like someone is praying :evil: for it to happen..