Final Fantasy XV

Aloprak

Re: Final Fantasy XV

Post by Aloprak » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:19 am

Thanks for this TheGoat2, for some reason the React App doesn't work for me no matter what I do. The buttons just do nothing.
TheGoat2

Post by TheGoat2 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:28 pm

Aloprak wrote:Thanks for this TheGoat2, for some reason the React App doesn't work for me no matter what I do. The buttons just do nothing.
At first it didn't work for me either, so I deleted my file off my USB, re-copied it from my PS4, then exported it again in Save Wizard and it worked. Well, the Add Mats button and all the other ones still don't seem to work, but when I hit List Items, that's when it spit all the information out that.

Also, I have tested replacing one item's code with another and it worked, as does adding a code in at the bottom of the treasures list. I'm going to update the Treasures list in the previous post if it allows me to, if not, I'll post an updated list next.
LegacySothe

Post by LegacySothe » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:26 pm

If you load the Comrades save file, click on main game and go back to comrades, the add mats works :)
phatness2012

Post by phatness2012 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:35 am

hey TheGoat2, thank you so much for this! you've helped me find out how to max out my upgrade items! I've been begging SW to work on this since comrades came out! thanks for finding the location of the uppgrade items its helped me out a bunch! i love ffxv, but i hate grinding.. so this saves a lot of time. :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :clap:

have you found any more item id's? becaude i think you just have to type it in to the blank spots in advanced mode.. ill let you know if i get any success with my attempts.
phatness2012

Post by phatness2012 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:43 pm

follow up.

as of the march 6th update the upgrade item start at 00228470
i have a screen shot but i think its too large to add here...
dont update your ps4 if using save wizard! ps4 system software 5.50 is NOT compatible with SW!

Reason for edit; wrong address was listed. that is now the correct address in the code.
Last edited by phatness2012 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheGoat2

Post by TheGoat2 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:47 pm

phatness2012 wrote:hey TheGoat2, thank you so much for this! you've helped me find out how to max out my upgrade items! I've been begging SW to work on this since comrades came out! thanks for finding the location of the uppgrade items its helped me out a bunch! i love ffxv, but i hate grinding.. so this saves a lot of time. :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :clap:

have you found any more item id's? becaude i think you just have to type it in to the blank spots in advanced mode.. ill let you know if i get any success with my attempts.
Since the new Comrades update came out a couple days ago, I have played some of it for a couple of hours, and got 20 new materials added, which I'm going to be updating the list I have in my previous post shortly. EDIT: That list on Page 1 is now updated, all the new 24 items I got are at the bottom of the list, including the new, more powerful version of the Monster Jaw from the Lv. 72 Bandersnatch.

Going to be playing Comrades offline until SW gets patched to work with the 5.50 system upgrade, so it might be slow going.
phatness2012

Post by phatness2012 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:46 am

i just found the item codes for the elemental stones that you use to buy perks from the witch in altissia.
three lines of code you need to find are:
change the third to last block to 63 and you'll get 99 of each type.

tested, confirmed.
Last edited by phatness2012 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
phatness2012

Post by phatness2012 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:17 pm

I was correct. code line confirmed. i loaded my game, and my elemental stones were maxed.
phatness2012

Post by phatness2012 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:24 pm

TheGoat2 wrote: Since the new Comrades update came out a couple days ago, I have played some of it for a couple of hours, and got 20 new materials added, which I'm going to be updating the list I have in my previous post shortly. EDIT: That list on Page 1 is now updated, all the new 24 items I got are at the bottom of the list, including the new, more powerful version of the Monster Jaw from the Lv. 72 Bandersnatch.

Going to be playing Comrades offline until SW gets patched to work with the 5.50 system upgrade, so it might be slow going.
im doing the same. theres alot more data with the new missions added. more items too. have you happened to find out where the exp line is? if i can get my level higher, then i can unlock more content.

do you know what the data-limit is for posting images is on this forum? i want to post pics of my code, so you could check it out, but i keep getting told that my screenshots are too large... any help would be great.
TheGoat2

Post by TheGoat2 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:48 pm

phatness2012 wrote:I was correct. code line confirmed. i loaded my game, and my elemental stones were maxed.
They list those elemental stones as Key Items and not Treasures, so they're listed further up in your save. You should have noticed all of your other Key Items in that section where you found those too.