God of War

TheHorseCockExpress2

Re: God of War

Post by TheHorseCockExpress2 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:42 pm

unkngod wrote:
TheHorseCockExpress2 wrote:So someone has figured out how to edit stats through sockets on armor to give 99999 per stat but will not publish the codes to the public Idk why certain individuals do this other than for benefit of one self and not the community as a whole...

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4 ... 07412.html
It’s more complicated than it looks. Trust me. I know. That’s my save.
Sorry didn't mean to be a pushy dick. I'm sure there is good reason why the codes aren't out for public use.
unkngod

Post by unkngod » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:45 pm

TheHorseCockExpress2 wrote:
unkngod wrote:
TheHorseCockExpress2 wrote:So someone has figured out how to edit stats through sockets on armor to give 99999 per stat but will not publish the codes to the public Idk why certain individuals do this other than for benefit of one self and not the community as a whole...

Sorry didn't mean to be a pushy dick. I'm sure there is good reason why the codes aren't out for public use.
No you’re okay! I’m not being an ass or making you sound like a dick. Understandable. These just take so much work trust me I’ve contributed a fair share to a lot of games in the past from game genie to now the save wizard. But it’s a very complicated process because of everything that counts in the game of items.
E2daX

Post by E2daX » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:47 pm

lots of complications on trying to find the enhancements and stats.... oh well
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:49 pm

So is there a location for the item itself then the game has another location for the actual amount?

I was just wanting to modify the amount of Yggdrasil items.
unkngod

Post by unkngod » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:17 pm

dynamite44 wrote:So is there a location for the item itself then the game has another location for the actual amount?

It is possible to find that. Possibly. Let me try and I’ll see if I can find anything help.
E2daX

Post by E2daX » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:22 pm

unkngod wrote:

If I send u my save could u put in the max stats?
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:26 pm

unkngod wrote:
dynamite44 wrote:So is there a location for the item itself then the game has another location for the actual amount?

It is possible to find that. Possibly. Let me try and I’ll see if I can find anything help.
Cool; and on the max stats thing, so is there a soft cap for stats or can it go higher?
unkngod

Post by unkngod » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:33 pm

dynamite44 wrote:
unkngod wrote:

Cool; and on the max stats thing, so is there a soft cap for stats or can it go higher?
No limits. Just testing. It looks like there isn’t a cap as I’m aware of. I can send you photos of the stats limit.
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:48 pm

unkngod wrote:
dynamite44 wrote:
unkngod wrote:

No limits. Just testing. It looks like there isn’t a cap as I’m aware of. I can send you photos of the stats limit.

Nice; I think I might send you my save file later today, but I’ve read you can’t modify the file after hexing even with just Quick Mode?

Also, as an aside there’s some info on that Japanese cyber wear or whatever site regarding some of the item offsets.
http://web.save-editor.com/bbs/patchcod ... &num=15440#
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:10 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0xk1bmy07gou ... 72dJa?dl=0

if someone wants a list of Ids .. im only missing 4 names for resources they are only single use resources so there is alot of ids lol since most are 1 .. Also not this should be a close to complete list of IDs for the game ...