Bloodborne : Quick Tutorial on Gem Modding

stfb1055

Re: Bloodborne : Quick Tutorial on Gem Modding

Post by stfb1055 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:02 am

weird... i did it in transformed mode.... but my friend told me it proc poison and rapid poison and it doesnt build up much... and yeah i using rapid poison skills which i already said in my post lol... but i feel like it doesnt work properly... since i edit it from a (1) or so gems to the skills i wanted lol
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:16 am

stfb1055 wrote:weird... i did it in transformed mode.... but my friend told me it proc poison and rapid poison and it doesnt build up much... and yeah i using rapid poison skills which i already said in my post lol... but i feel like it doesnt work properly... since i edit it from a (1) or so gems to the skills i wanted lol
I'm saying you need to check to verify you used the correct codes for rapid and not slow poison. They aren't that different from each other. Also, make sure your friend isn't wrong, and isn't using high poison resist gear. If it's showing up slow poison, it has slow poison on the gem(s) somewhere, or your friend is mistaken.

It works. But you'll need at least 40 rapid poison before it really does anything before you kill the enemy or player. Even then, it's not a fast build up.
Xfacadex wrote:
Speaking of, you can put additional bonuses on runes as well right?
And how do you get the game to name it correctly? I changed my "lake" rune to "beast embrace" as well as added the +100 transformation attributes to it but I'm not sure if the 2nd part is working and the name still is listed as "lake" rune but it IS functioning as the beast embrace
The only way to verify is to look at your stats screen. If you add a secondary effect, it will still show up in the stat screen, but not on the rune.
stfb1055

Post by stfb1055 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 am

JDFRED06 wrote:
stfb1055 wrote:weird... i did it in transformed mode.... but my friend told me it proc poison and rapid poison and it doesnt build up much... and yeah i using rapid poison skills which i already said in my post lol... but i feel like it doesnt work properly... since i edit it from a (1) or so gems to the skills i wanted lol
I'm saying you need to check to verify you used the correct codes for rapid and not slow poison. They aren't that different from each other. Also, make sure your friend isn't wrong, and isn't using high poison resist gear. If it's showing up slow poison, it has slow poison on the gem(s) somewhere, or your friend is mistaken.

It works. But you'll need at least 40 rapid poison before it really does anything before you kill the enemy or player. Even then, it's not a fast build up.
Xfacadex wrote:
Speaking of, you can put additional bonuses on runes as well right?
And how do you get the game to name it correctly? I changed my "lake" rune to "beast embrace" as well as added the +100 transformation attributes to it but I'm not sure if the 2nd part is working and the name still is listed as "lake" rune but it IS functioning as the beast embrace
The only way to verify is to look at your stats screen. If you add a secondary effect, it will still show up in the stat screen, but not on the rune.
i know what i am doing... i got 122 rapid poison... and tested it on my friend... and it also told me those which i already said in my previous post... which i find it weird.... but w/e idk.. man... all this save edit on the gem effects i wanted is pretty darn weird to me... so i guess going change my build or something...

default 30 rapid poison on chikage plus with the blood gem of this 7B 1D 02 00 = +21.7 RAPID POISON and secondary skill as 3C AD 02 00 = +18 RAPID POISON and 3rd as cursed skill that what i have... but it doesnt work with the way i wanted... on the player... but it seem to work on CD fire watch dog boss... which is dumb tho
Pumparu

Post by Pumparu » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Is there a way to spawn the gems into my inventory or do I need to first get one of the gems on the list and then write what values I want onto it? That means I have to do all the chalices first if so
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:06 pm

Pumparu wrote:Is there a way to spawn the gems into my inventory or do I need to first get one of the gems on the list and then write what values I want onto it? That means I have to do all the chalices first if so
You just need a gem and you can turn it into whatever gem you want.

I don't know If you can write one in from nothing
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:14 pm

Xfacadex wrote: i know what i am doing... i got 122 rapid poison... and tested it on my friend... and it also told me those which i already said in my previous post... which i find it weird.... but w/e idk.. man... all this save edit on the gem effects i wanted is pretty darn weird to me... so i guess going change my build or something...

default 30 rapid poison on chikage plus with the blood gem of this 7B 1D 02 00 = +21.7 RAPID POISON and secondary skill as 3C AD 02 00 = +18 RAPID POISON and 3rd as cursed skill that what i have... but it doesnt work with the way i wanted... on the player... but it seem to work on CD fire watch dog boss... which is dumb tho
If he is seeing slow poison build up, one of you is missing something for gem effects. He may be misreading it or there could be a random low poison effect on one of your gems. OR it could be a weird PvP thing. It looks to me like you have the correct gem effects. Weird!

Hope you figured it out and/or are okay with it as is!
Xfacadex wrote:
Pumparu wrote:Is there a way to spawn the gems into my inventory or do I need to first get one of the gems on the list and then write what values I want onto it? That means I have to do all the chalices first if so
You just need a gem and you can turn it into whatever gem you want.

I don't know If you can write one in from nothing

That's correct. I haven't found a way to create gems from nothing.
Hyperion

Post by Hyperion » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:41 pm

I need someone that can edit my bloodborne saves. If you can do it, can you write me on e-mail?
federico.torre88@gmail.com
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:47 am

Hyperion wrote:I need someone that can edit my bloodborne saves. If you can do it, can you write me on e-mail?
federico.torre88@gmail.com
There is close to zero probability that someone would be willing to mod your save for you. Unfortunately, Save Wizard has locked each account to only be able to mod/resign saves for up to four PS4 profiles. If someone did that for you, they'd be losing one of their available profile "slots." It was a very clever move on Save Wizard's behalf, because there were no such restrictions on their PS3 Game Genie software, meaning that they lost business whenever one person would mod other people's saves for free.
Winged Rabbit

Post by Winged Rabbit » Tue May 29, 2018 4:06 pm

How do I edit the save file solely in a hex editor like HxD? I don't have the money to buy Save Wizard. Can someone point me to a guide?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Tue May 29, 2018 7:26 pm

Winged Rabbit wrote:How do I edit the save file solely in a hex editor like HxD? I don't have the money to buy Save Wizard. Can someone point me to a guide?
You can't. Only alternative means if it your PS4 is CFW in which case you should know how to get your decrypted save anyway.