Bloodborne : Quick Tutorial on Gem Modding

Majin_Reaper_85

Re: Bloodborne : Quick Tutorial on Gem Modding

Post by Majin_Reaper_85 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:58 am

Ok I'm totally lost here with this I can find everything else except for these friggin' blood gems.
I have a "Cursed Tempering Damp Blood (5)" where in the world do I find this in my advance save?
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:49 am

Hey Everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone has created any quick codes that give us gems? I know people created codes for the Digimon Cyber sleuth games that gave us items or adjusted stats, was just wondering if anyone had done that for B.B.

Thanks all
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:38 am

omegamatt88 wrote:Hey Everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone has created any quick codes that give us gems? I know people created codes for the Digimon Cyber sleuth games that gave us items or adjusted stats, was just wondering if anyone had done that for B.B.

Thanks all
Nope. Save data structures for Bloodborne are vastly different for each user, so codes would be extremely difficult. Doable, but extremely difficult. Just edit the gems in advanced mode. There's about 15 different tutorials you can use for it at this point.
thebirdsea

Post by thebirdsea » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:13 pm

Does anyone have detailed rune data (like the guidance data from the OP guide?). I'm trying to swap runes but none of the hex ID sheets I've found have the full data. Using the guidance data from the OP I was able to swap my Guidance 20% to a Guidance 10%, but I'd like to swap some other runes. Mainly trying to get tier3 Clockwise, Anticlockwise and Clawmark since in my gem hacking fiddling I turned those runes into gems :crazy:

Can anyone help?
Aladore

Post by Aladore » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:39 pm

thebirdsea wrote:Does anyone have detailed rune data (like the guidance data from the OP guide?). I'm trying to swap runes but none of the hex ID sheets I've found have the full data. Using the guidance data from the OP I was able to swap my Guidance 20% to a Guidance 10%, but I'd like to swap some other runes. Mainly trying to get tier3 Clockwise, Anticlockwise and Clawmark since in my gem hacking fiddling I turned those runes into gems :crazy:

Can anyone help?
Hey, sorry I didn't reply to your email. I don't have any good news since I can't even use SW properly anymore. Don't you have a backup made by SW from before editing those runes? Or maybe try to pick them up again in the dungeons (though I doubt you'll get anything else than a Great One's Wisdom).
Aladore

Post by Aladore » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:10 pm

If any one of you is interested in making an excel sheet of the gems ID, I made a basic sample in order to make it easier for the community. There is theoretically way too much data to fill in, and not only am I too lazy to do this (alone or not) but I also have problems with SW at the time. Plus, I'm really no excel expert, all I did is basically create the concept with a DECHEX formula.

http://aladore.fr/files/BB/gem_effects_concept.xlsx

Let me know what you think of this idea, and hopefully someone stands up to the task.
Last edited by Aladore on Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aladore

Post by Aladore » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:52 pm

thebirdsea wrote:Does anyone have detailed rune data (like the guidance data from the OP guide?). I'm trying to swap runes but none of the hex ID sheets I've found have the full data. Using the guidance data from the OP I was able to swap my Guidance 20% to a Guidance 10%, but I'd like to swap some other runes. Mainly trying to get tier3 Clockwise, Anticlockwise and Clawmark since in my gem hacking fiddling I turned those runes into gems :crazy:

Can anyone help?
Aladore wrote:Hey, sorry I didn't reply to your email. I don't have any good news since I can't even use SW properly anymore. Don't you have a backup made by SW from before editing those runes? Or maybe try to pick them up again in the dungeons (though I doubt you'll get anything else than a Great One's Wisdom).
Actually, the wiki had them:

Clockwise Metamorphosis is 40000640
Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis is 40000641

Source
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:14 am

A little late, but here's the spreadsheet with all the items, runes, weapons, spells, already in HEX instead of decimal:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 9gqjo/edit

It's not missing much as best I can tell. I believe the only error is the Threaded Cane is listed as:

80 B1 F4 01

... when I think I recall it's actually:
80 B1 4F 01.

Other than that it's all good. This is the main spreadsheet I use.
TsuneoWolf

Post by TsuneoWolf » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:58 pm

Majin_Reaper_85 wrote:Ok I'm totally lost here with this I can find everything else except for these friggin' blood gems.
I have a "Cursed Tempering Damp Blood (5)" where in the world do I find this in my advance save?
Maybe you've already figured this out by now but Blood Gems are almost the very first thing you see when you open up Advanced Mode. Easy way to find them in the coding is by looking for the shape. So if it's a Radial look for 01 00 00 00 / 01 00 00 00. Quantity 1 Shape Radial.

As for figuring out which one specifically...well you'll have to rely on the coding given on page one of this thread. Meaning pull up 'Find' and type in the code related to your gem if you have it. Like if it's a HP Deplete -8 curse then look for B8 AC 00 00 though if it's a -9 it's a B9 AC 00 00. The thread seems to have gotten that wrong, it's not BB...or at least not for the -9 gems I've gotten.

Oh and keep note of who exactly you got that gem from because it'll also come in handy for finding gems in the future if you farm that monster.

When staring at the coding it'll be Gems specific ID / Gems Source (i.e. Monster, coffin, chest, etc.) / Quantity / Shape so make sure to take note of the second set of 4 numbers.

Like if you decide to farm Labyrinth Warriors (flaming swords) then their ID would be B6 CC 00 80 so I look for that code and try to match an effect, curse or otherwise, to find that specific gem.

You could also do what I've started doing, which is keeping track of the gems ID so I don't pull a derp if I don't realize I already edited it.
TsuneoWolf

Post by TsuneoWolf » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:02 pm

Got a few for you

Labyrinth Warrior (flaming sword): B6 CC 00 80

Atk vs Beasts DOWN -10.1% = A7 85 00 00
Wpn Durability Down -58.5 = 70 D8 00 00

(Mostly for people who are trying to locate their gems in the coding)

Physical ATK UP 22.3% = 33 EE 01 00
Phyiscal ATK UP 20.6% = 35 EE 01 00
Add Physical ATK +7.5 = B3 19 01 00
Add Physical Atk +8.1 = DD 42 00 00
ATK vs the kin UP +4.5% = DB 42 00 00