Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

CosmicDiamond

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Post by CosmicDiamond » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:27 pm

Anyone have any luck with this? It’s a great game ruined by the ridiculous scaling. Some advanced codes to tweak health/damage would be great
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:31 pm

from what i hear enemy scale on yr level so no there wont be no code for it
CosmicDiamond

Post by CosmicDiamond » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:45 pm

Ahhh the scaling...

Did anyone figure out how to edit the Engraving stats? That should circumvent any scaling issues
GeorgeSchmidt

Post by GeorgeSchmidt » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:49 am

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a really awesome game the theme of the game makes it more interesting for the players. I agree with you that the scaling problem is very common while playing this game. We can also find similar games like the Call of Duty World War 2, Destiny 2 with the action genre. I have developed more interest in these games since my friends got the new games from the Instant-gaming online store, we both enjoy playing these games.
KingTaino

Post by KingTaino » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:35 am

Is there any way to modify the levels of character? I used the max level cheat and didn't know I missed out on a couple of level required upgrades, smh.
Kuraiwolfy

Post by Kuraiwolfy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:25 am

KingTaino wrote:Is there any way to modify the levels of character? I used the max level cheat and didn't know I missed out on a couple of level required upgrades, smh.
Not that I'm aware of. However all you have to do is level up once and it should proc all the level engraving. Which is easier said than done because I think you need like 1.something million once you use SW exp.
KingTaino

Post by KingTaino » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:08 pm

Kuraiwolfy wrote:
KingTaino wrote:Is there any way to modify the levels of character? I used the max level cheat and didn't know I missed out on a couple of level required upgrades, smh.
Not that I'm aware of. However all you have to do is level up once and it should proc all the level engraving. Which is easier said than done because I think you need like 1.something million once you use SW exp.

Lol yeah I figured that could help but so far I'm not even halfway on that experience bar so I'm gonna grind towards that next level, thanks for the reply
BurnKnuckle

Post by BurnKnuckle » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:34 am

Damn, so it's a no-go on the Oricalcum huh.
QuarryTen

Post by QuarryTen » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:38 am

There has to be a way to edit the Orichalcum quantity. If you can turn off the Internet and still obtain these items, you can also log into your char while the internet connection remains off, you can still find the ores around the world.
feewy

Post by feewy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:43 am

QuarryTen wrote:There has to be a way to edit the Orichalcum quantity. If you can turn off the Internet and still obtain these items, you can also log into your char while the internet connection remains off, you can still find the ores around the world.
From all I’ve gathered this truly is impossible. Note, when you disconnect from the internet all your orichalcum disappears-the map you can purchase them becomes useless and they also can’t be found throughout the map until you go back online. Also impossible to save scum, ie. You buy Olympian gift from Oikos store and don’t like it, reload... your orichalcum AND the item you purchased are forever gone now. In summation, Ubisoft learned from origins.