Kingdom Hearts III

NumberXer0

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Post by NumberXer0 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:46 pm

Strange how there hasn't even been a mention on their Twitter about this game, even though it has to be the single most requested game right now. Hands down. No acknowledgment that they're even working on it =(
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:48 am

NumberXer0 wrote:Strange how there hasn't even been a mention on their Twitter about this game, even though it has to be the single most requested game right now. Hands down. No acknowledgment that they're even working on it =(
Not true.

https://twitter.com/ps4savewizard/statu ... 3003464710
Xalace

Post by Xalace » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:46 am

I havent seen team sw make post or comment on anything for a few days. They may be havin personal problems. Life happens jus have to wait. Im enjoying kh3 just fine. Almost at the end i belive.
QuarryTen

Post by QuarryTen » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:59 am

Patience, people. Transparency isn’t their strong suit of course, but if you send in saves in the requested format, they will deliver. Patience.
DeathReaper

Post by DeathReaper » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:10 am

QuarryTen wrote:Patience, people. Transparency isn’t their strong suit of course, but if you send in saves in the requested format, they will deliver. Patience.
very true i've been asking them forever why a purely single player game like dragons dogma is QMO while games built around multiplayer get AM like final fantasy XV comrades and that's not the only example you also got monster hunter world (QMO) and god eater 2 rage burst (has AM) when both revolve around multiplayer its safe to say its really hard to understand their way of doing things or trying to get an explanation out of them as to why since they barely ever respond
NumberXer0

Post by NumberXer0 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:47 pm

DeathReaper wrote:
QuarryTen wrote:Patience, people. Transparency isn’t their strong suit of course, but if you send in saves in the requested format, they will deliver. Patience.
very true i've been asking them forever why a purely single player game like dragons dogma is QMO while games built around multiplayer get AM like final fantasy XV comrades and that's not the only example you also got monster hunter world (QMO) and god eater 2 rage burst (has AM) when both revolve around multiplayer its safe to say its really hard to understand their way of doing things or trying to get an explanation out of them as to why since they barely ever respond
For sure. Their reasoning is strange. I've been trying to find a way to edit my items in Digimon World: Next Order for ages. They won't allow AM for it because it has these stupid optional online battles that win you Network Coins. But..they give a cheat for max coins -_- I wish there was another program to decrypt saves out there.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:15 pm

<Deleted>
Last edited by Darth Revenger on Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
dragons9

Post by dragons9 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:54 pm

do you mean there won't be any kingdom hearts 3 cheats being made then
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:55 pm

dragons9 wrote:do you mean there won't be any kingdom hearts 3 cheats being made then
No, there probably will be Kingdom Hearts III cheats, but it will take a long while like Final Fantasy XV did since it is an unexpectedly large save file.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
NumberXer0

Post by NumberXer0 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:04 pm

Darth Revenger wrote:
dragons9 wrote:do you mean there won't be any kingdom hearts 3 cheats being made then
No, there probably will be Kingdom Hearts III cheats, but it will take a long while like Final Fantasy XV did since it is an unexpectedly large save file.
Yeah, it doesn't help us consumers either, when it takes an entire lifetime to copy the save to USB. God DAMN is the PS4 slow when it comes to copying stuff. I can copy the save from PC to USB in mere seconds, but it takes ages from PS4 to USB.