Kingdom Hearts III

mabscottsville

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Post by mabscottsville » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:58 pm

blackthorn11 wrote:
Man that sucks do you have slow internet? Even with SW bogged down servers took me 12-14mins.
ran speed test and i have 10.50Mbps down 2.98Mbps up. its the fastest available in my area
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:40 pm

mabscottsville wrote:
blackthorn11 wrote:
Man that sucks do you have slow internet? Even with SW bogged down servers took me 12-14mins.
ran speed test and i have 10.50Mbps down 2.98Mbps up. its the fastest available in my area
I have 105 mbps down and 10 mbps up and yet it's taken an hour and nearly 45 minutes. Jeez! It's FINALLY open now and I am about to edit my save.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
NumberXer0

Post by NumberXer0 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:04 am

Has anyone tested the max stat boost code? Does it legit max out your stats as if you used the stat boost items or does it just make them 999 or some crap? I want to stay legit and just use the items if so.
Powerof3

Post by Powerof3 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:18 am

So.. I’ve never had any problems with SW before... but I’m actually really irritated right about now. I waited 2 hours for the upload/download process. Received the confirmation that cheats were successfully applied.... and nothing changed :(

Anyone else have a similar experience? I didn’t have any of the items I selected (ingredients, materials, etc). Really hoping it was just a fluke, but I don’t have another two hours to try again today, unfortunately.
Layzdevil

Post by Layzdevil » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:46 am

Powerof3 wrote:So.. I’ve never had any problems with SW before... but I’m actually really irritated right about now. I waited 2 hours for the upload/download process. Received the confirmation that cheats were successfully applied.... and nothing changed :(

Anyone else have a similar experience? I didn’t have any of the items I selected (ingredients, materials, etc). Really hoping it was just a fluke, but I don’t have another two hours to try again today, unfortunately.
This happened to me as well. Turns out I was loading the autosave file instead of the one that was modded. At the title screen select load rather than continue.
ian4442005

Post by ian4442005 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:10 am

Layzdevil wrote:
Powerof3 wrote:So.. I’ve never had any problems with SW before... but I’m actually really irritated right about now. I waited 2 hours for the upload/download process. Received the confirmation that cheats were successfully applied.... and nothing changed :(

This happened to me as well. Turns out I was loading the autosave file instead of the one that was modded. At the title screen select load rather than continue.

It's the way that The Last of Us is Don't Continue the game Load the game
Powerof3

Post by Powerof3 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:14 pm

ian4442005 wrote:
Layzdevil wrote:

It's the way that The Last of Us is Don't Continue the game Load the game
I did load though. I selected codes for save slot #2, so that was the one I tried to load with no success. About an hour later I repeated the process right before I went to bed. That time it only took a few minutes for upload/download, and it worked just fine. Yay! But for anyone else that ends up waiting hours - beware.
miwagre

Post by miwagre » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Way2Dawn22 wrote:Not sure if it will be possible. But I’m gonna look into the shortcut menu codes like BbS 0.2 to see if we can add situation commands into the shortcut keys.
that would be awesome as heck
tontsa00

Post by tontsa00 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:44 pm

If anyone who is able, could make codes for all Gummi ship parts max items and Gummi Ship exp max too, that would be nice :)
END

Post by END » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:09 pm

So AM is open again yeah?