Kingdom Hearts III

dragons9

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Post by dragons9 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:27 pm

is there away to hack a max exp gummi ship cheat please, so i have max cost to build my gummi ships
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:37 pm

I was looking in file and was wondering the offsets for the amounts of accessory/armor slots; that’s really all I want. That and ability mods. Now that would be dope.
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:44 pm

dragons9 wrote:is there away to hack a max exp gummi ship cheat please, so i have max cost to build my gummi ships
there probably is but i don't know what to look up to find it as there isn't a number displayed ingame, i tried searching my gummi ship level to look around it for what could possibly be the exp but i haven't found the level yet. i'm still comparing between saves to try and find it though. it's possible the level doesn't even exist in the save and only the exp does, if that is the case it may take me awhile. especially since i'm having problems with save wizard not liking my kh3 save.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:26 pm

mabscottsville wrote:should work but is untested
save wizard is acting up on me
i will update when im able to get save wizard to work again

Code: Select all

have all gummi blocks 
41000EEE 00000163
40300002 00000000
41000F82 00000163
40520002 00000000
10001026 00000163
does not include patterns or stickers

also untested, dont know if it will level your ship to max or not

9999 crabs
10001764 0000270F
Is this for autosave or manual save slot 1 and so on?

mabscottsville wrote:
dragons9 wrote:is there away to hack a max exp gummi ship cheat please, so i have max cost to build my gummi ships
there probably is but i don't know what to look up to find it as there isn't a number displayed ingame, i tried searching my gummi ship level to look around it for what could possibly be the exp but i haven't found the level yet. i'm still comparing between saves to try and find it though. it's possible the level doesn't even exist in the save and only the exp does, if that is the case it may take me awhile. especially since i'm having problems with save wizard not liking my kh3 save.
I know what you mean. With numerical values, it's usually easy to find almost anything, but if it's just a bar or something like that, then we're not gonna have a good time. It annoys me when developers do this, but I see why.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Darth Revenger wrote: Is this for autosave or manual save slot 1 and so on?
it should work for every slot. when you go to add it to your code list add it under the slot you want to use it on

Edit: confirmed working by darth revenger

max gummi ship exp
2000c3a8 0006ffff
Last edited by mabscottsville on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:41 pm

mabscottsville wrote:
it should work for every slot. when you go to add it to your code list add it under the slot you want to use it on

Edit: i think i might have found the gummi ship exp code if someone wouldn't mind testing it for me and see if it's the right location, quick mode still doesn't like my saves (even though advance mode opens them fine, quick mode says they are "invalid") i'll send it via pm, don't want to post it and not be 100% sure. just remember to make a backup/copy of your save just in case.

also let me know your gummi ship level
I'll test it and the other code. I back up my saves often anyway.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
dragons9

Post by dragons9 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:42 pm

hey

can you send me that code in a pm please and my gummi ship level is 13

thanks
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:33 pm

Darth Revenger wrote:
mabscottsville wrote:

Edit: i think i might have found the gummi ship exp code if someone wouldn't mind testing it for me and see if it's the right location, quick mode still doesn't like my saves (even though advance mode opens them fine, quick mode says they are "invalid") i'll send it via pm, don't want to post it and not be 100% sure. just remember to make a backup/copy of your save just in case.

It works. When you load your file, you are level 99 and your cost goes up to 1,000. Too bad we couldn't edit that to be higher or the AP for abilities.
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:50 am

gummi block code has been fixed
NumberXer0

Post by NumberXer0 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:38 am

Darth Revenger wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:
mabscottsville wrote:

It works. When you load your file, you are level 99 and your cost goes up to 1,000. Too bad we couldn't edit that to be higher or the AP for abilities.
Hmm, that's actually not good then, is it? I've seen screenshots with people that have over 1200 cost. So I guess using the max EXP actually shorts you somehow. The all gummi blocks code is also missing multiple items from the Figure Gummi section and one from the Option Gummi section.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.