Kingdom Hearts III

Darth Revenger

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Post by Darth Revenger » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:44 am

NumberXer0 wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:
mabscottsville wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote: Is this for autosave or manual save slot 1 and so on?
it should work for every slot. when you go to add it to your code list add it under the slot you want to use it on

Edit: i think i might have found the gummi ship exp code if someone wouldn't mind testing it for me and see if it's the right location, quick mode still doesn't like my saves (even though advance mode opens them fine, quick mode says they are "invalid") i'll send it via pm, don't want to post it and not be 100% sure. just remember to make a backup/copy of your save just in case.

also let me know your gummi ship level
I'll test it and the other code. I back up my saves often anyway.
It works. When you load your file, you are level 99 and your cost goes up to 1,000. Too bad we couldn't edit that to be higher or the AP for abilities.
Hmm, that's actually not good then, is it? I've seen screenshots with people that have over 1200 cost. So I guess using the max EXP actually shorts you somehow.
They were probably using the cost converter ability or were using one of the blueprint gummi ships which are allowed to break the cost limit and be used to embark. (You can't use some of the more powerful gummi ships for building though, only for embarking.)

Also in the screen where you embark, it shows the COMBINED cost of your main ship and teeny ships to fly out.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
NumberXer0

Post by NumberXer0 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:51 am

Darth Revenger wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:
mabscottsville wrote: it should work for every slot. when you go to add it to your code list add it under the slot you want to use it on

Edit: i think i might have found the gummi ship exp code if someone wouldn't mind testing it for me and see if it's the right location, quick mode still doesn't like my saves (even though advance mode opens them fine, quick mode says they are "invalid") i'll send it via pm, don't want to post it and not be 100% sure. just remember to make a backup/copy of your save just in case.

also let me know your gummi ship level
I'll test it and the other code. I back up my saves often anyway.
It works. When you load your file, you are level 99 and your cost goes up to 1,000. Too bad we couldn't edit that to be higher or the AP for abilities.
Hmm, that's actually not good then, is it? I've seen screenshots with people that have over 1200 cost. So I guess using the max EXP actually shorts you somehow.
They were probably using the cost converter ability or were using one of the blueprint gummi ships which are allowed to break the cost limit and be used to embark. (You can't use some of the more powerful gummi ships for building though, only for embarking.)

Also in the screen where you embark, it shows the COMBINED cost of your main ship and teeny ships to fly out.
Ah ok, gotcha. Didn't know that was a thing. I just saw max costs well over 1000. Good to know, thanks.
SHISHI2B

Post by SHISHI2B » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:45 am

is there no way to increase the cost limit for gummi creation? the devs made broken ass gummis so there has to be a way to edit the values so you can build whatever you want
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:01 am

SHISHI2B wrote:is there no way to increase the cost limit for gummi creation? the devs made broken ass gummis so there has to be a way to edit the values so you can build whatever you want
i'm fairly certain that cost and ap are completely tied to level like how stats are in bbs. the values for them are nowhere near the exp value and the only ones i've seen that match either of them are spread out in a jumbled mess area with no 00 buffer around them which tells me those are likely not it. maybe someone might find something, like it could have some hidden digits like extra or missing zeros that are not shown in game but i honestly doubt it
Last edited by mabscottsville on Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
NumberXer0

Post by NumberXer0 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:01 am

SHISHI2B wrote:is there no way to increase the cost limit for gummi creation? the devs made broken ass gummis so there has to be a way to edit the values so you can build whatever you want
It only works that way for the blueprints, so I assume we would either have to trick the game into thinking we were using a blueprint for our custom ships or maybe edit the cost converter skill to give a lot more cost? I kind of doubt those would be possible with simple hex edits, but who knows. Stranger things have been done before, maybe the cost is simply a value that can be changed, but it doesn't seem that way.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:57 pm

So I attempted to port over MushroomXIII's shortcut modifier codes over, and while I did get the codes to work, spells like Thundaza and Aeroza do not work through your shortcuts, which is unfortunate as they did in 0.2 At any rate. Here's the codes/addresses if someone wants to take a closer look.

Code: Select all

Slot 1

0000BE98 000000??

Slot 2

0000BE9C 000000??

Slot 3

0000BEA0 000000??

Slot 4

0000BEA4 000000?? 

Some of the spells:

1D Fire
1E Fira
1F Firaga
20 Firaza 
21 Blizzard
22 Blizzara
23 Blizzaga
24 Blizzaza
25 Thunder
26 Thundara
27 Thundaga
28 Thundaza
2D Aero
2E Aerora
2F Aeroga
30 Aeroza
33 Curaga
If someone else wants to go through and find the spell list, feel free. I'm going to be taking a look at an all abilities code.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:24 pm

So, this is interesting... This guy has been going through the Kingdom Hearts III saves using Save Wizard and has been doing interesting things that maybe we were not sure was possible:

https://twitter.com/Keytotruth

Critical Mode seemingly unlocked:

https://twitter.com/thegamersjoint/stat ... 10209?s=19

I think we are about to get some more interesting codes soon.

Speaking of which... Has anyone thought about making individual codes to make all those stupid Flan minigames have maybe just one point above the high score? This way when you replay it, regardless of your score, you should get the high score reward after you finish. That shield-riding minigame is infuriating!
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:32 pm

zachillios wrote:So I attempted to port over MushroomXIII's shortcut modifier codes over, and while I did get the codes to work, spells like Thundaza and Aeroza do not work through your shortcuts, which is unfortunate as they did in 0.2 At any rate. Here's the codes/addresses if someone wants to take a closer look.

Code: Select all

Slot 1

0000BE98 000000??

Slot 2

0000BE9C 000000??

Slot 3

0000BEA0 000000??

Slot 4

0000BEA4 000000?? 

Some of the spells:

1D Fire
1E Fira
1F Firaga
20 Firaza 
21 Blizzard
22 Blizzara
23 Blizzaga
24 Blizzaza
25 Thunder
26 Thundara
27 Thundaga
28 Thundaza
2D Aero
2E Aerora
2F Aeroga
30 Aeroza
33 Curaga
If someone else wants to go through and find the spell list, feel free. I'm going to be taking a look at an all abilities code.
Can anyone confirm which "slots" refer to which buttons? Like would Slot 1 = X, Slot 2 = Square, Slot 3 = Triangle?

Edit: I tried it once, don't care to try it again because of the long upload time. But "Slot 1" is the Circle button, so I assume that "Slot 5" and "Slot 9" will be also, if you extrapolate their addresses from the above codes. Maybe others can share their findings as well to help others.
Last edited by NegaBioLizard on Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragons9

Post by dragons9 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:35 pm

I really need max white crab cheats please
ChiTownzBoy05

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:37 pm

Can somebody make a cheat for 99 all items instead of 89.
[$]TaRtEd [o]Ut [h]U$tLin [e]NdEd P AlLiN