Jump Force

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
END
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:14 am

Re: Jump Force

Post by END » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:58 am

E2daX wrote:Making another character slot with the 1st character we all made won't work...Luckily I wasn't far in the story so I just deleted my online save on my ps4 before deleted it I did make a copy and have it in my laptop then I created a whole new file and character and made sure I put sumthing in the name that reminds to never turn it online... Then made a copy of that file on my laptop and label that one OFFLINE... Other than that the money works and it's get u all 999 of every items, all the abilitites and clothing....Now back to spamming aizen moves lol
Haha yea that works too. & Aizen movesets are OP, just like J star.
END
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:14 am

Re: Jump Force

Post by END » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:21 am

END wrote:
Lakell00 wrote:is jump force good
Hmmmm. My opinion of it is that it could've been better. It's not much in Jump Force besides the battle system. How should I say this.. This game is built like Xenoverse , but Jump Force style. It's like Xenoverse, but with not alot to do in the game. You still have shops where u can buy stuff from, but that's about it. Max lvl is 20 for you, and Jump Force characters. You can kinda upgrade some stuff, but it's not really a big deal like upgrading in other games. I can only say, if u want this game strictly for fighting and nothing else, then it's a good game. If you expected anymore than that, then it's not worth it.
Actually the max lvl isn't 20. I believe it's locked at 20 until I get farther in the story.
E2daX
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Re: Jump Force

Post by E2daX » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:05 am

END wrote:
END wrote:
Lakell00 wrote:is jump force good
Hmmmm. My opinion of it is that it could've been better. It's not much in Jump Force besides the battle system. How should I say this.. This game is built like Xenoverse , but Jump Force style. It's like Xenoverse, but with not alot to do in the game. You still have shops where u can buy stuff from, but that's about it. Max lvl is 20 for you, and Jump Force characters. You can kinda upgrade some stuff, but it's not really a big deal like upgrading in other games. I can only say, if u want this game strictly for fighting and nothing else, then it's a good game. If you expected anymore than that, then it's not worth it.
Actually the max lvl isn't 20. I believe it's locked at 20 until I get farther in the story.

im thinking the the max level is 100
E2daX
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Re: Jump Force

Post by E2daX » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:06 am

now seeing that u have to have ur profile offline for the cheats to works I kinda wish they had a max exp cheat and all upgrade items cheat
END
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:14 am

Re: Jump Force

Post by END » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:56 pm

E2daX wrote:now seeing that u have to have ur profile offline for the cheats to works I kinda wish they had a max exp cheat and all upgrade items cheat
They said max money cheat maybe the only cheat produce due to the save data being " messy. " Still, in my opinion, this game isn't worth playing it for to long. Only way ppl will come back to this is, if they update the game to make it better like The Division.
E2daX
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Re: Jump Force

Post by E2daX » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:44 pm

END wrote:
E2daX wrote:now seeing that u have to have ur profile offline for the cheats to works I kinda wish they had a max exp cheat and all upgrade items cheat
They said max money cheat maybe the only cheat produce due to the save data being " messy. " Still, in my opinion, this game isn't worth playing it for to long. Only way ppl will come back to this is, if they update the game to make it better like The Division.

I think they will update it later on to make it better but yea right now its super messy
END
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:14 am

Re: Jump Force

Post by END » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:09 pm

E2daX wrote:
END wrote:
E2daX wrote:now seeing that u have to have ur profile offline for the cheats to works I kinda wish they had a max exp cheat and all upgrade items cheat
They said max money cheat maybe the only cheat produce due to the save data being " messy. " Still, in my opinion, this game isn't worth playing it for to long. Only way ppl will come back to this is, if they update the game to make it better like The Division.

I think they will update it later on to make it better but yea right now its super messy
Did u mean the developers update the game? Or SW cheats?
E2daX
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Re: Jump Force

Post by E2daX » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:34 pm

END wrote:
E2daX wrote:
END wrote:
E2daX wrote:now seeing that u have to have ur profile offline for the cheats to works I kinda wish they had a max exp cheat and all upgrade items cheat
They said max money cheat maybe the only cheat produce due to the save data being " messy. " Still, in my opinion, this game isn't worth playing it for to long. Only way ppl will come back to this is, if they update the game to make it better like The Division.

I think they will update it later on to make it better but yea right now its super messy
Did u mean the developers update the game? Or SW cheats?

the developers.... highly doubt SW will touch Jump Force anymore unless the Developers make the GameData easier to mess with
E2daX
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Re: Jump Force

Post by E2daX » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:35 pm

Either way im playing this, God Eater 3 and Caligula Overdose until Anthem comes out on the 22nd
END
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:14 am

Re: Jump Force

Post by END » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:26 pm

E2daX wrote:Either way im playing this, God Eater 3 and Caligula Overdose until Anthem comes out on the 22nd
Yes, I hope the developers will fix it up. This game has potential to be better.
Post Reply