Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Final Mix (PS4)

Lakell00

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Final Mix (PS4)

Post by Lakell00 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:54 am

yes if u put it on proud mode u will get the trophy for all difficulty trophies and yes the codes do work it just dont change in the menu for some reason.............
reidouraidou

Post by reidouraidou » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:35 pm

Tips for future people after the trophy:

The code to hAve all ice cream works for the trophy, use it ant talk to the triplets in disney town

The code for 3 star on all missions for trophy also works, use it for one character and play one mission and it will pop
julien_syn

Post by julien_syn » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:56 pm

anyone willing to help me put in the some of the codes for this game? I dont own save wizard but willing to pay 10 USD for a slot.
Basstreb

Post by Basstreb » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Hi! Someone knows any code to get all shotlocks of Terra?
Leranort

Post by Leranort » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Does the Collector Trophy pop up if I get all the stickers (using the code) for Terra, Aqua, and Ven????
Does this work?
Leranort

Post by Leranort » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:19 am

I have solved this problem guys, I have three saves for the collector trophy.......

I have 2 completed files for Terra and Aqua (with all stickers), and a save where you only have to collect 1 sticker for Ventus......

First: delete the Birth By Sleep System Data (with the Mickey Emblem showing)

Second: add the 4 or 3 saves (one of the saves is just a duplicate of the Ventus file in case anything goes wrong for you.....)

Third: Start the game and just start up from any character and save so the game can create a new Birth By Sleep System data

Fourth: Replay the final bosses for Terra and Aqua (don't worry they are maxed out and you should be done in like 5 - 15 mins if you skip the cutscenes)
Last: Play as Ventus and just collect the sticker and the trophy should pop up

*You'll be able to collect any other trophies as Terra like the Maestro Trophy (You only have to play the first song on expert and get a Fantastic Rating) and stuff.....

If you want to download it: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8fqv0p9e ... ).zip/file