Darksiders 3 (+DLC Updates)

Leaferian

Darksiders 3 (+DLC Updates)

Post by Leaferian » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:13 am

So Save Wizard did a great job supporting the base game, but as some of you may know Gunfire Games released a DLC (The Crucible) and a free update that added New Game+. Both of these things added mew materials and useable items, which it would be nice to see quick codes for. Especially the Crucible Tokens that net you new gear, the Wicked Adamantite needed to max out weapons to their new final level of +13, and the Slivers of Oblivion Ore used to upgrade the stats and passive effects of Fury's armors.

Now hopefully SW will eventually update their codes, but in the meantime I thought I'd post a thread here and see if we can't get a few talented folks on it.
Butterfingers84

Re: Darksiders 3 (+DLC Updates)

Post by Butterfingers84 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:13 pm

Leaferian wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:13 am So Save Wizard did a great job supporting the base game, but as some of you may know Gunfire Games released a DLC (The Crucible) and a free update that added New Game+. Both of these things added mew materials and useable items, which it would be nice to see quick codes for. Especially the Crucible Tokens that net you new gear, the Wicked Adamantite needed to max out weapons to their new final level of +13, and the Slivers of Oblivion Ore used to upgrade the stats and passive effects of Fury's armors.

Now hopefully SW will eventually update their codes, but in the meantime I thought I'd post a thread here and see if we can't get a few talented folks on it.
Yeah, I've sent in 2 saves with the Updated Material from DLC 1 and NG+ mode. They managed to update the current codes with Crucible tokens but have completely ignored any request too add codes for Wicked Adamantine and Sliver of Oblivion Ore to the game for over a month now. Honestly, I don't know what's going on with them. I understand they are busy doing other request but adding New codes to an already listed game shouldn't take or be that hard to do when they have saves with material to work from. I came here to see if someone left any Quick Codes for WA and SOO but it looks like nobody has the time to make them. I hope Someone from Save Wizards Team reads this and starts working on updating the games soon. If anyone and makes quick codes to add instead of waiting for SW it would be Awesome.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:54 pm

did u guys try the discord where ppl will help u if u ask them to make codes
Butterfingers84

Post by Butterfingers84 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:43 pm

Lakell00 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:54 pm did u guys try the discord where ppl will help u if u ask them to make codes
I'll try but I doubt it will make a difference since they seem to Ignore any comments concerning Game updates on there facebook.

Tried and it's been 5hrs now and NO ppl have replied or helped me with this concern for Updating Darksiders 3 cheats to include WA or SOO.
Somethings never change and Beginning Ignored never changes.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:45 am

did u pm them or go into a chat room cuz it depends on who u talk to as well those that have coders section would be the ones u have to talk too also it depends on the game as well........ also send in yr save to save wizard as well with info hopefully they will get to it eventually but they are more concerned about adding new games to the server then adding new cheats unless u got ppl who will send in saves to them with info............
Butterfingers84

Post by Butterfingers84 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:23 pm

Lakell00 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:45 am did u pm them or go into a chat room cuz it depends on who u talk to as well those that have coders section would be the ones u have to talk too also it depends on the game as well........ also send in yr save to save wizard as well with info hopefully they will get to it eventually but they are more concerned about adding new games to the server then adding new cheats unless u got ppl who will send in saves to them with info............
I went into the Normal Chat room where everybody else was asking for cheats. I didn't see any Channel just for cheats or it's not publicly listed under the channel list. Who would I ask? I don't know who is staff or who are pretending to be staff when the make comments. You never said I had to PM anyone. You just directed me to go to there Discord and Ask and someone would help. The Game is a couple of months old and I've sent in My save with New material needed in the game including screenshots so they can have Proof the stuff is on the Save. Their only concern right now is adding PSN store games nobody wants or ask for. Last update was 2 weeks ago with Arcade games I've never heard about or played. Like I said things never change when you ask because they Ignore to do what they want to do. It has been nearly 24hrs later and I'm still waiting on a No reply.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:48 am

Ask skiller also it should be a section on coders section pm them and see what they say
Butterfingers84

Post by Butterfingers84 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:25 pm

Lakell00 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:48 am Ask skiller also it should be a section on coders section pm them and see what they say
skiller is not listed under the Coder section on the right. But I asked anyways Again. Most likely their answer will be [ Whenever we get to it]. That's why i stopped asking over a year ago about another game because Save Wizard don't care about the customers and do what they want but I'll wait to see if anyone replies. It's been 2 days from my first asking and nobody has lifted a finger to reply yet on that one.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:31 pm

what game did u wanted on the save wizard from 1 year ago
Butterfingers84

Post by Butterfingers84 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:28 am

Lakell00 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:31 pm what game did u wanted on the save wizard from 1 year ago
It was called Vikings Wolves of Midgard but that's not the point. I finally got a reply and it is what I expected it to be. A none helpful one and not having anything to do with my concern. Just a mod telling me the Coders listed on the Discord don't work for Save Wizard they only post codes for the community and nothing more. No, maybe we can help you or ask a coders directly to see if the can help. I'm tired of asking a not being helped. I've asked on Facebook too many time to count now, Here and been told to ask on Discord and Did, and NGU all the places where codes could be found and are not. THis all makes me fell :question: ed and :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: as Hell.