Need help about games

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
KxTz

Need help about games

Post by KxTz » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Hello to all friends,

I am new and I find your forum, very interesting that helps a lot, so I start
Can someone help me to find the values ​​of some games, I saw that for example you had to find the values ​​for spiderman-free life or the weapons of day gone, I would like to know or look for that?
Because I would like to modify assassin's creed Odyssey, spiderman and dayz gone but I am a little lost level modification of values,
Thank you !
zachillios

Re: Need help about games

Post by zachillios » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:38 pm

To put it simply, you look for the value of the thing you want by converting said number to hex. So let's say if you have 10 of an item, that in hex would be 0A, so you could search for that in advanced mode to find your data.
KxTz

Post by KxTz » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:07 pm

zachillios wrote:To put it simply, you look for the value of the thing you want by converting said number to hex. So let's say if you have 10 of an item, that in hex would be 0A, so you could search for that in advanced mode to find your data.
Thank you for your answer
But example for health i don't have possibility to see, i have see others things
I have see engravings, can you think i can change that because if you see the engravings it is more 25% exist but no more in warrior? And example the arrow 70/70 i do look 70/70 or only 70 ?

Thank you for your help !
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Wed May 01, 2019 1:13 am

You can almost never break caps in games, so if you can only get 70 of an item, you can't break that limit. In terms of advance editing items, I can't shed light on that as I don't own that Assassin's Creed game. If you can't visually see a numeric value, then what you do is:

1): Export raw data from save.
2): Open raw data in Hex Editor (HxD or Hex Worshop)
3): In game change the value you want to edit (For HP: take damage) and then return to the EXACT same spot you saved previously.
4): Export raw data from new save
5): Compare two data's to narrow down the changed value

That's how I do it at least.
KxTz

Post by KxTz » Thu May 02, 2019 10:45 pm

zachillios wrote:You can almost never break caps in games, so if you can only get 70 of an item, you can't break that limit. In terms of advance editing items, I can't shed light on that as I don't own that Assassin's Creed game. If you can't visually see a numeric value, then what you do is:

1): Export raw data from save.
2): Open raw data in Hex Editor (HxD or Hex Worshop)
3): In game change the value you want to edit (For HP: take damage) and then return to the EXACT same spot you saved previously.
4): Export raw data from new save
5): Compare two data's to narrow down the changed value

That's how I do it at least.
Hello

Thank you for your answer

I think for the hp I will not be able to, because the concern is that I can take damage, but in Odyssey his regen automatically after the fight, and we can not save after receiving damage
For the bow I thought we could change the number because if you know horizon zero dawn I had 9999 arrows
For engravings I will be able via the blacksmith to see the difference between the 2 do you think we can replace 25% by 100% example? (that of image 3)
If you see the message of Verse https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2317 on this thread

Thank you for help