days gone

megadarren

Re: days gone

Post by megadarren » Sat May 04, 2019 1:30 am

not that im aware of, codes seem so unstable with this broken game
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sat May 04, 2019 2:16 am

megadarren wrote:not that im aware of, codes seem so unstable with this broken game

The game is fine. It's just the codes messing up the game. The codes goes from first AmmoSlot to last AmmoSlot and you don't know what is what without item IDs. Like Molotov's, you can max them out but it won't work because to make them infinite, it's in inventory slot. The code maxed out stuff that shouldn't be maxed. When the girl is trying to help Deacon escape, that knife is set to 9999. You can try to go back to a different save slot, but I noticed sometime it's still there.
rodki54

Post by rodki54 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 am

my game freezes when i receive letal dmg or i die can anyone help me with?
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Sat May 04, 2019 4:04 am

The Max Ammo codes doesn't affect the game progress. It's the All Loot codes
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sat May 04, 2019 4:06 am

rodki54 wrote:my game freezes when i receive letal dmg or i die can anyone help me with?
Try checking the cheat codes that you applied because when I used the max ammo code, my game was freezing multiple times in the Lucky Mines. I finally made it past that part after 5 or 6 tries, then the game blacked out on me every time during Deacon's escape. Since I started modding my data using advance mode, I had no freezing or black outs.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sat May 04, 2019 4:08 am

krustytoe wrote:The Max Ammo codes doesn't affect the game progress. It's the All Loot codes
For me, it was the max ammo code because you are maxing everything out including melee weapons. I never used the all loot code since I didn't want max inventory items. In addition, we have no clue what was being modded because no one identified item ids for AmmoSlot. If Deacon picked up the knife and it was 9999 during the escape attempt, that could have caused the blackout but I'm not sure. I tried resetting the ammo code to zero, but what I noticed about this game some things stick even if you try to load an earlier save.
Last edited by chris83 on Sat May 04, 2019 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Sat May 04, 2019 4:14 am

chris83 wrote:
krustytoe wrote:The Max Ammo codes doesn't affect the game progress. It's the All Loot codes
For me, it was the max ammo code because you are maxing everything out including melee weapons. I never used the all loot code since I didn't want max inventory items. In addition, we have no clue what was being modded because no one identified item ids for AmmoSlot. If Deacon picked up the knife and it was 9999 during the escape attempt, that could have caused but I'm not sure.
Well I have beaten the game using Max Ammo since the beginning. I also have only used individual items code like Medkits, and Bear meat only in my quickplay runthrough
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sat May 04, 2019 4:16 am

krustytoe wrote:
chris83 wrote:
For me, it was the max ammo code because you are maxing everything out including melee weapons. I never used the all loot code since I didn't want max inventory items. In addition, we have no clue what was being modded because no one identified item ids for AmmoSlot. If Deacon picked up the knife and it was 9999 during the escape attempt, that could have caused but I'm not sure.
Well I have beaten the game using Max Ammo since the beginning. I also have only used individual items code like Medkits, and Bear meat only in my quickplay runthrough
I did not use your code, but I used the ammo code by Dynamite.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Sat May 04, 2019 5:27 am

Reality any All based code is Kinda bad for this game . since All Based codes will fill the Empty slots as well making it so you cant gain.

i have updated the Spread sheet with a Weapon Ammo Mod
it will add both Max and Current Ammos based on the weapon id you pick.

and iv also done the same kinda thing for the Items .
I do hope SW can make a nice All item code that plays friendly

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1514086259

check out weapon tab . Feel free to add more names to the IDS its open to edit for the community
megadarren

Post by megadarren » Sat May 04, 2019 10:59 am

if anyone makes it past that carlos meeting without a black screen freeze, would they mind uploading a save?