days gone

saosn

Re: days gone

Post by saosn » Sat May 04, 2019 8:21 pm

megadarren wrote:if anyone makes it past that carlos meeting without a black screen freeze, would they mind uploading a save?
same here man.

if anyone here has a save file for after being tortured by carlos. please would help a lot. ive already tried the reset loot code where it takes away all loot but i still have 999 ammo for all weapons not sure how to remove that.
Last edited by saosn on Sat May 04, 2019 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saosn

Post by saosn » Sat May 04, 2019 8:32 pm

saosn wrote:
megadarren wrote:if anyone makes it past that carlos meeting without a black screen freeze, would they mind uploading a save?
same here man.

if anyone here has a save file for after being tortured by carlos. please would help a lot. ive already tried the reset loot code where it takes away all loot but i still have 999 ammo for all weapons not sure how to remove that.

one more thing if i load all the way back to before i used the codes. would i still get a black screen after meeting carlos if the only codes i used were for infinite health, stam and focus????
saosn

Post by saosn » Sat May 04, 2019 8:34 pm

chris83 wrote:
I have a US save on hard that is ready to go to the next area. You still need to do all encampment jobs, every horde, some camps, and maybe a nest.
hey can you send me the save file for when after you meet carlos. i saw that you still have a lot of hordes and camps to clear and i dont mind that because i have already tried doing this mission 8 times with trying to reset loot ammo health codes. so at this point ill take w.e i can get. thanks :) and sorry if you already got this from DM.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sat May 04, 2019 8:48 pm

saosn wrote:
chris83 wrote:
I have a US save on hard that is ready to go to the next area. You still need to do all encampment jobs, every horde, some camps, and maybe a nest.
hey can you send me the save file for when after you meet carlos. i saw that you still have a lot of hordes and camps to clear and i dont mind that because i have already tried doing this mission 8 times with trying to reset loot ammo health codes. so at this point ill take w.e i can get. thanks :) and sorry if you already got this from DM.
Are you sure you want my save? You would miss some of the story such as killing Carlos and discovering that Deacon's wife may be alive.
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Sat May 04, 2019 9:15 pm

WoW :O

SO . . . I had mostly all of the codes listed copied to the SW code list, and I look on there to see the update deleted them.

And what's even more ironic is, the codes that are updated are pretty much the same codes from here minus the item id codes and unlock recipes :lol: :lol: :lol: . . . o.O
janice_rabbit

Post by janice_rabbit » Sat May 04, 2019 10:59 pm

has anyone got a clean save before and after the carlos fight? the game freezes when i play, the cause seems to be the cheat codes.

would help a lot and save me having to start a new game again, EU region, thanks.
pj1980

Post by pj1980 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:13 am

janice_rabbit wrote:has anyone got a clean save before and after the carlos fight? the game freezes when i play, the cause seems to be the cheat codes.

would help a lot and save me having to start a new game again, EU region, thanks.
here one i dont know if you need to re-region if you do you need to use a save bigger that it to import it .there 2 saves one is saved after cutscene the other is in camp before leaving for the mission just it case you want to do a few things before doing it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bp4a45eeh ... n.zip/file
janice_rabbit

Post by janice_rabbit » Sun May 05, 2019 2:37 am

pj1980 wrote:
janice_rabbit wrote:has anyone got a clean save before and after the carlos fight? the game freezes when i play, the cause seems to be the cheat codes.

here one i dont know if you need to re-region if you do you need to use a save bigger that it to import it .there 2 saves one is saved after cutscene the other is in camp before leaving for the mission just it case you want to do a few things before doing it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bp4a45eeh ... n.zip/file
thanks very much! i will try it now, hopefully i can progress.
isamudysan

Post by isamudysan » Sun May 05, 2019 3:08 am

i'm trying to look for infinite durability for melee and suppressors. wondering if anyone can lead me in the the right direction. or, if there's a code for it i'll be ultimately happy to accept that, too :D
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sun May 05, 2019 4:04 am

isamudysan wrote:i'm trying to look for infinite durability for melee and suppressors. wondering if anyone can lead me in the the right direction. or, if there's a code for it i'll be ultimately happy to accept that, too :D
It is probably in the InventorySlot