Dead Island: Definitive Edition NOW SUPPORTED!

wobwob45

Dead Island: Definitive Edition NOW SUPPORTED!

Post by wobwob45 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:00 am

They finally listened to us! its now supported on SW!
They dont have much but hopefully the developer of DISE will come forward and make ps4 support possible!
or maybe someone can add some quick codes!
chris83

Re: Dead Island: Definitive Edition NOW SUPPORTED!

Post by chris83 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:08 pm

wobwob45 wrote:They finally listened to us! its now supported on SW!
They dont have much but hopefully the developer of DISE will come forward and make ps4 support possible!
I might try to find something on this game. If I remember correctly, certain values made it legendary or something like this. However, the data could move around. I remember on dead island riptide, I made skills like level 255 with super stamina, health, and sort of flying.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:14 pm

chris83 wrote:
I might try to find something on this game. If I remember correctly, certain values made it legendary or something like this. However, the data could move around. I remember on dead island riptide, I made skills like level 255 with super stamina, health, and sort of flying.
I also remember you have to change text data to get the weapon/item you want, which is another reason codes may not be possible for lots of things.
wobwob45

Post by wobwob45 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:14 pm

Either way I wish I could have converted the hex codes for the original game and made it possible for the ne wones. I have messaged steffan via email and twitter so hopefully he recieves my save and makes it compatiable
chris83

Post by chris83 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:14 pm

wobwob45 wrote:Either way I wish I could have converted the hex codes for the original game and made it possible for the ne wones. I have messaged steffan via email and twitter so hopefully he recieves my save and makes it compatiable
Hex codes are not that useful for this game since you have to change text data to what you want and it's constantly moving. For guns and melee weapons anyway.

I already made the electro, homerun, plaguebearing, and mind-blowing weapons. I'm working on explosive weapons now, just got to find something long enough to change. Lol.

I'm only doing this because I didn't mod Dead Island on PS3 like I did with dead island riptide.
Crypt Keeper

Post by Crypt Keeper » Fri May 17, 2019 9:18 pm

Is it possible to inject a file from the PC version?
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
yoyotheo

Post by yoyotheo » Fri May 17, 2019 9:24 pm

chris83 wrote:
wobwob45 wrote:Either way I wish I could have converted the hex codes for the original game and made it possible for the ne wones. I have messaged steffan via email and twitter so hopefully he recieves my save and makes it compatiable
Hex codes are not that useful for this game since you have to change text data to what you want and it's constantly moving. For guns and melee weapons anyway.

I already made the electro, homerun, plaguebearing, and mind-blowing weapons. I'm working on explosive weapons now, just got to find something long enough to change. Lol.

I'm only doing this because I didn't mod Dead Island on PS3 like I did with dead island riptide.
Chris, I'm currently playing this game, so this is a nice surprise. What did you mean when you said you've already made those weapons? You got quick codes for them? I really want a Mindblowing Defender of the Motherland (my favorite). And some kind of sniper rifle would be nice.

There are some modded guns floating around that people are duplicating in multiplayer matches (the glitch where you throw the gun on the ground and keep shooting it, and people can pick up unlimited copies of it), but so far all I've got is the M60 and a Plague Bearing Defender.

I also play RipTide on and off, but I think I only have the M60 on there.

Ted

PSN: YoYo_Theo
PS4 / PSVR Gamer / 3D Photographer / 2D-3D Conversion Artist
https://www.facebook.com/ted.whitten
https://www.youtube.com/user/TedwardsTube
Phereo 3D Stereo Photos: http://phereo.com/TedWhitten
yoyotheo

Post by yoyotheo » Fri May 17, 2019 10:23 pm

I applied the cheats, and they had a strange consequence... Previously I had already completed most of the missions, and was in the final area. But now it set me back to the first mission and shows only 2 missions completed (5% of the game). Strange. Also, the moneys cheat did not work. Only the XP and items.
PS4 / PSVR Gamer / 3D Photographer / 2D-3D Conversion Artist
https://www.facebook.com/ted.whitten
https://www.youtube.com/user/TedwardsTube
Phereo 3D Stereo Photos: http://phereo.com/TedWhitten
Crypt Keeper

Post by Crypt Keeper » Fri May 17, 2019 10:44 pm

i had the same issue with the cash.
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
chris83

Post by chris83 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:50 pm

yoyotheo wrote:
chris83 wrote:

Chris, I'm currently playing this game, so this is a nice surprise. What did you mean when you said you've already made those weapons? You got quick codes for them? I really want a Mindblowing Defender of the Motherland (my favorite). And some kind of sniper rifle would be nice.

There are some modded guns floating around that people are duplicating in multiplayer matches (the glitch where you throw the gun on the ground and keep shooting it, and people can pick up unlimited copies of it), but so far all I've got is the M60 and a Plague Bearing Defender.

I also play RipTide on and off, but I think I only have the M60 on there.

Ted

PSN: YoYo_Theo

No, I don't have quick codes because I have to change the text and replace certain areas with zero's. I think I have the mind-blowing defender of the motherland, but I will let you know. I'm doing everything in advance mode.