days gone

tlagaming

Re: days gone

Post by tlagaming » Mon May 13, 2019 7:04 pm

Is there a code for a max inventory without the actual items? Like infinite storage of crafting materials, it would be nice, not as cheaty but still able to pick up everything.
isamudysan

Post by isamudysan » Mon May 13, 2019 8:19 pm

ok...after many tinkering i finally got a good high percentage on the sidearm suppressor. if anyone wants to try it out, feel free to do so. as always BACK UP your game save!! in my game save, i found the sidearm suppressor in InventorySlot_2:
sidearm_sup.png
sidearm_sup.png (18.87 KiB) Viewed 10090 times
i changed the first C8 41 value to C8 49 and the second value to FF 49. doing this game me 83558340% (give or take a few). not sure if the first C8 41 has anything to do with the suppressor durability, but wth might as well change it, too. the first C8 41 will probably revert back to its normal value from C8 49, whereas the second C8 41 value will dwindle down from 83558340% to 0%.

i noticed that when i first changed the C8 41 value to C8 42, the durability got bumped up from 100% to 400%. i guess 83558340% durability is good enough to have for the sidearm, lol. i just need to find the special suppressor durability, and it's been eluding me for the time being -- cuz i wanna use the damn C8 Rifle, LOL!! if anyone has the location of the both the primary and special suppressor, please post it...TIA
chris83

Post by chris83 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:54 pm

isamudysan wrote:ok...after many tinkering i finally got a good high percentage on the sidearm suppressor. if anyone wants to try it out, feel free to do so. as always BACK UP your game save!! in my game save, i found the sidearm suppressor in InventorySlot_2:

sidearm_sup.png

i changed the first C8 41 value to C8 49 and the second value to FF 49. doing this game me 83558340% (give or take a few). not sure if the first C8 41 has anything to do with the suppressor durability, but wth might as well change it, too. the first C8 41 will probably revert back to its normal value from C8 49, whereas the second C8 41 value will dwindle down from 83558340% to 0%.

i noticed that when i first changed the C8 41 value to C8 42, the durability got bumped up from 100% to 400%. i guess 83558340% durability is good enough to have for the sidearm, lol. i just need to find the special suppressor durability, and it's been eluding me for the time being -- cuz i wanna use the damn C8 Rifle, LOL!! if anyone has the location of the both the primary and special suppressor, please post it...TIA
That value should probably work for melee weapons, which is in slot 3. The values are usually identical to the percentage of the suppressor.
isamudysan

Post by isamudysan » Mon May 13, 2019 9:12 pm

chris83 wrote:
isamudysan wrote:ok...after many tinkering i finally got a good high percentage on the sidearm suppressor. if anyone wants to try it out, feel free to do so. as always BACK UP your game save!! in my game save, i found the sidearm suppressor in InventorySlot_2:

sidearm_sup.png

That value should probably work for melee weapons, which is in slot 3. The values are usually identical to the percentage of the suppressor.
i haven't given the melee durability a shot yet, but will soon. however, after saving the game with the new durability values going back into the game i lost my sidearm. i noticed this a few times when i had the negative percentage. this time i went back to my gun locker and re-equip the gun. lo and behold the suppressor value of 83558336% (since i fired 1 round to test it previously) was still there on the suppressor. the other thing that i noticed was that the special suppressor durability changed from 100% to something like 6XXXXXX%. so right now i can use the C8 Rifle :D :clap: :thumbup:

gonna unequip and re-equip the primary a few times to see if it'll take on the same effect as the special. thx chris for your help and guidance :thumbup:
Gamingprodigy

Post by Gamingprodigy » Tue May 14, 2019 12:49 am

What’s the primary suppressor ?
isamudysan

Post by isamudysan » Tue May 14, 2019 11:07 pm

Gamingprodigy wrote:What’s the primary suppressor ?
your smg, saf, m14, mws, etc.

after unequiping and re-equiping the primary wep, the suppressor value did not change...gonna have to look for it...i'll do that over the weekend after john wick 3 LOL :D
jrush64

Post by jrush64 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:48 pm

So I continued an old save file that wasn't glitched with no cheats. My question, are there any type of max codes we can use at all that wouldnt glitch the game?
isamudysan

Post by isamudysan » Fri May 17, 2019 12:02 am

jrush64 wrote:So I continued an old save file that wasn't glitched with no cheats. My question, are there any type of max codes we can use at all that wouldnt glitch the game?
there's a post on here that says to use the IDs to max what you want in advanced mode, and not to use the max loot, or max ammo. you may need to search for it or read thru the posts.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:31 am

isamudysan wrote:
jrush64 wrote:So I continued an old save file that wasn't glitched with no cheats. My question, are there any type of max codes we can use at all that wouldnt glitch the game?
there's a post on here that says to use the IDs to max what you want in advanced mode, and not to use the max loot, or max ammo. you may need to search for it or read thru the posts.
Also don't use recipe cheats because I found out that the games data will be different than the modded version. The game seems to count recipes twice, once for modded and the correct method for obtaining them.
LyuboA

Post by LyuboA » Fri May 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Days Gone 1.08 update Breaks All Cheats SW and community made ones Dont update if you want to use cheats