A (hopefully) Simple Favor

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Hakamdeebad

A (hopefully) Simple Favor

Post by Hakamdeebad » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:17 am

Hi all,

I was wondering if we can get a list possibly sticky'd of all games that result in a ban if any save edits are done and what cheats result in that ban so as to avoid them. The only thing I've seen so far is if editing Dark Souls 3, the only safe cheat is Max Souls, and everything else should be avoided (I don't play Dark Souls, but I have been looking into the series and really lack the time for any sort of farming, so wondering if I can even invest into it).

Is that true for most on here? I also read on here that Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is a QMO game because of the pawn thing according to most users. I bought the game, have not played it yet, but definitely would appreciate if someone can tell me cheats to avoid. I also bought Bloodborne as well, so advice would be appreciated there as well.

Thanks
Xfacadex

Re: A (hopefully) Simple Favor

Post by Xfacadex » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:24 pm

Dark Souls is fine, just don't go into advanced mode and play with;

Estus Shards
Bone Ash
The max level material item

I used all the codes for months on Dark souls 3/2 and wasnt banned until I messed with those, which im pretty sure was because I gave myself more than the game allows for those items (as in more than the game even has) which caused it to flag and was immediately banned

I'm not sure bloodborne even checks as I've created absurd gems with 4 effects and outright broke items with wrong code and was never banned. There were even people being dicks and invading others on characters that simply couldn't be killed by anything but fall damage and doing 9999999 damage per hit and they weren't banned
Hakamdeebad

Post by Hakamdeebad » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:51 am

Oh, so the Dark Souls 3 cheats available in QM are ok to use? Even the Max Items codes? So the main way of getting banned is if you mess with things in AM so just stick to the cheats available in QMO? Weird how Dark Souls 3 has AM but other games with a much more dead or insignificant online component is QMO (Dragon's Dogma).

I have not heard of any bans with Bloodborne either but I just wanna check first to be safe. What about Monster Hunter: World? I know it is a QMO game, but any cheats to avoid?
janesbenth1

Post by janesbenth1 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:29 am

Thank you kindly. Your article provided me with a lot of information that allowed me to extend my horizons.
Godskin Apostle