Dragon Quest Builders 2 up?

AkiraTepes

Dragon Quest Builders 2 up?

Post by AkiraTepes » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:52 pm

Has anyone done anything with this game yet? Also do we have any info from Save Wizard about if/when they will be adding this game to their repitoir?
Aeramis

Re: Dragon Quest Builders 2 up?

Post by Aeramis » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:50 pm

I'm waiting for them to add it too. I have a feeling that there isn't going to be an Advanced Mode as it has online elements.

Also, I submitted 3 different saves. So hopefully soon. It's been over 2 weeks since they added anything.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:54 am

here is an item list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Muvo3gLfY/
using the codes they provided it makes making this list semi Simple
Rebel521

Post by Rebel521 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:02 am

I copied the massive save file to my USB, but when I open SW it doesn't show the game. Is there a problem? Also has anyone had any problems uploading the huge file? I remember having trouble with Witcher 3 which was like 1/3 the size of this game. And just to confirm the main save is like a little over a GB in size right?
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:13 am

they support the Auto Save not the Manual Save

Auto save is just over 160MB.
Manual save is 1GB - They currently do not support this save
Rebel521

Post by Rebel521 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:20 pm

Thanks Skiller...I saw on SW site save called "save 1" and I figured it meant main save. I appreciate you setting me straight.
gvargas

Post by gvargas » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:13 am

Rebel521 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:20 pm Thanks Skiller...I saw on SW site save called "save 1" and I figured it meant main save. I appreciate you setting me straight.
If you are planning on using the items ids codes I suggest using them when you visit a new island where you start with an empty bag, use the codes and select what you want and place them in chests and repeat, the first set ID 1 to 01B2 is the one I find more useful because it has almost all the weapons, armours and shields, you can then do an advance edit and add the Liquid Metal Sword (ID 080B) which is the best sword you can give to anyone who can wield one. The gratuity points are already as a quick code in the last two slots of the on hand inventory, which starts at address 105856D1 if you want to manually add more items found on skillers items list. I will only add materials since you can pretty much build anything as long as you have the required material and you can unlock others using gratuity... Enjoy! :D
Rebel521

Post by Rebel521 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:58 pm

gvargas wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:13 am
Rebel521 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:20 pm Thanks Skiller...I saw on SW site save called "save 1" and I figured it meant main save. I appreciate you setting me straight.
If you are planning on using the items ids codes I suggest using them when you visit a new island where you start with an empty bag, use the codes and select what you want and place them in chests and repeat, the first set ID 1 to 01B2 is the one I find more useful because it has almost all the weapons, armours and shields, you can then do an advance edit and add the Liquid Metal Sword (ID 080B) which is the best sword you can give to anyone who can wield one. The gratuity points are already as a quick code in the last two slots of the on hand inventory, which starts at address 105856D1 if you want to manually add more items found on skillers items list. I will only add materials since you can pretty much build anything as long as you have the required material and you can unlock others using gratuity... Enjoy! :D
Thanks man, appreciate the info.
Rebel521

Post by Rebel521 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:35 pm

I used the have in hand cheat for big gratitude points & bigger gratitude points in slot 14 & 15.

It placed a heart in each slot with a large amount of gratitude. The problem is there isn't any way to use/add the amount to my total.

I can move the heart in and out of my bag, but I can't find a way to use it so it will add gratitude to my total. Anybody know how it's supposed to work? Does it actually work lol?
Aeramis

Post by Aeramis » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:50 am

Rebel521 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:35 pm I used the have in hand cheat for big gratitude points & bigger gratitude points in slot 14 & 15.

It placed a heart in each slot with a large amount of gratitude. The problem is there isn't any way to use/add the amount to my total.

I can move the heart in and out of my bag, but I can't find a way to use it so it will add gratitude to my total. Anybody know how it's supposed to work? Does it actually work lol?
Maybe you can put it in a chest and then use your hammer to break the chest and it'll drop the Hearts on the ground. Only thing I could think of. Let me know if it works.